• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picking Status on Pampered Chef Website: What Does It Mean?

Anyway, in summary, the conversation revolved around the term "picking" which was seen on the PC website and caused confusion among the participants. It was explained that "picking" referred to the process of selecting and packaging products for shipment. There were also discussions about past experiences with "picking" and some humorous remarks were made about the term.
SillyChef
Just a quick question. When I look on my show status on the PC website, it says picking... What does that mean? That show has already been delivered to the Hostess so I am not sure what that meant. ?!

Mine says the same thing about a show that is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I think it's a screw up. I believe "picking" is when they are choosing your products for shipment.

It's a city in China.

They also have a wonderful duck recipe that came from there.

:D LMAO :D Yeah, and my son is still stuck on Badger badger Badger... MUSHROOM! ::rolleyes:: :D

I have 3 orders that say "Picking" since 12/8. My guest keep asking me when am I getting my stuff??? :mad: :mad:

I used to work for a mail-order catalog company and part of my job was "picking." It just meant that I took people's orders and went to the warehouse and picked everyones orders off of the shelves to be packaged and sent out.

I just got the email saying my order has been shipped (6 days later)

i submitted my two orders already. I really hope they ship by Friday ... one show has SIX cranberry baker orders in it! I am worried that something may break.

My Fundraiser show that I was so worried about is "Out For Delivery" today! Hooray!

letscook04 said:
I have 3 orders that say "Picking" since 12/8. My guest keep asking me when am I getting my stuff??? :mad: :mad:

You know I would call HO, Just to make sure everything is okay. My director called me and said that one of my shows wasn't showing up, and on my end it said "picking". It was on hold since I had a mix up with my address... :rolleyes: Not good! They didn't even send a email!!! So, if you are unsure, I would just confirm that they are in fact "PICKING"... lol.

In my case, however it is showing "picking" for a order that has already been delivered! :confused:

SillyChef said:
In my case, however it is showing "picking" for a order that has already been delivered! :confused:

I had a show that showed shipped (and delivered on the UPS site), which was correct. Then when a backordered item was being picked to ship, the whole show went back to "Picking". Weird.

chefann said:
I had a show that showed shipped (and delivered on the UPS site), which was correct. Then when a backordered item was being picked to ship, the whole show went back to "Picking". Weird.

Ann that same thing happened to me too.

And on a humorous note...

Picking is also what some kids do to their noses.

ewwww.......!

:eek:
chefann said:
And on a humorous note...

Picking is also what some kids do to their noses.

ewwww.......!

You sure do have a "sick" sense of humor! First, eating dead snow man....:D

Just "picking!"

I blame 12 years of Catholic School. I was repressed, and now I've done a 180 and become wild woman! :)

chefann said:

That is exactly what happened. The honing tool, shipped out... That was really wierd.

When a show is shipped and something is backordered it will go back to 'picking' when they are getting ready to ship the backordered item. It's a good clue for you to tell the host that their item is coming soon.

It means they are getting the products in the boxes to ship out. The routine on the website goes......first (received) then (picking) and last (shipped)

chefann said:
I blame 12 years of Catholic School. I was repressed, and now I've done a 180 and become wild woman! :)
You're probably so daring now that you wear patent leather shoes with a skirt.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're probably so daring now that you wear patent leather shoes with a skirt.

Patent combat boots. And a really short, slightly shredded, plaid skirt.

OK - That is so NOT me! Just had to be silly. :D

chefann said:
Patent combat boots. And a really short, slightly shredded, plaid skirt.
I think LOVE you!

Will you marry me?

:heart:

Sorry, TKG, I'm married already. And I met him at my Catholic High School, so he's a little warped, too. (Actually, he dated my twin sister during High School.)And I don't actually own combat boots or a plaid skirt - I was just playing along. Sorry if I got your hopes up. ;)

chefann said:
Sorry, TKG, I'm married already.
That's okay, just for the weekend would be alright.

TKG, how about I give you a call the next time I'm in M'waukee to visit my sister?

:)

chefann said:
Sorry, TKG, I'm married already. And I met him at my Catholic High School, so he's a little warped, too. (Actually, he dated my twin sister during High School.)

That is very cute!

Dan and my sister were so wrong for each other, which makes it even funnier that they ever ended up together. Dan's a nerd like me, and Becky's athletic (she's doing her 6th (I think) Ironman Triathlon next year, and you can see her family's cool bike at www.quintbike.com ). Even weirder, after Dan and I were married, we were invited to a wedding (family friend). I couldn't go, so Dan took my younger sister, who was an ex-girlfriend of the groom. So he's actually dated all 3 of the Parzych girls. :)

chefann said:
TKG, how about I give you a call the next time I'm in M'waukee to visit my sister?

:)
Okay, I'll be [CENSORED] for you!

Has anyone sent in an order around Dec 13 & have it still say received? I sent in a show on Dec 12 in the evening & it was delivered today. But the show I sent in on Dec 13 still says received. I haven't received an email that a card was declined & the total is showing up in my IPT, so I don't think that's the problem. It shows orders currently shipped through Dec 13, but I thought it was odd that 2 days before the deadline it hasn't shipped yet & if it doesn't ship soon, it won't get there by Friday!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Has anyone sent in an order around Dec 13 & have it still say received? I sent in a show on Dec 12 in the evening & it was delivered today. But the show I sent in on Dec 13 still says received. I haven't received an email that a card was declined & the total is showing up in my IPT, so I don't think that's the problem. It shows orders currently shipped through Dec 13, but I thought it was odd that 2 days before the deadline it hasn't shipped yet & if it doesn't ship soon, it won't get there by Friday!

I'd call HO. I had an order that showed recieved from the 13th until last night when it showed as shipped but the UPS numbers are not working yet.

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to call. I really don't want to b/c I'm sure there's a long wait!!! The host doesn't care if it comes before Christmas, but I just want to make sure nothing is wrong.

chefann said:
Dan and my sister were so wrong for each other, which makes it even funnier that they ever ended up together. Dan's a nerd like me, and Becky's athletic (she's doing her 6th (I think) Ironman Triathlon next year, and you can see her family's cool bike at www.quintbike.com ). Even weirder, after Dan and I were married, we were invited to a wedding (family friend). I couldn't go, so Dan took my younger sister, who was an ex-girlfriend of the groom. So he's actually dated all 3 of the Parzych girls. :)
Is that pronounced, "si-co" with a long I?

Ha ha. We're just all a little goofy. But we're settling down now as we get older.

Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional.;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies