• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out for Delivery: When Will Pampered Chef Debit My Account?

In summary, My first order is supposed to be delivered to the host today. I checked the shipment status and it says "Out for delivery". Anyway, when will Pampered Chef debit my account for this? Does anyone know?!Its takes HO anywhere between 8-14 days to take it from my account. I know...not what you wanted to hear, huh.lol. 8-14 days from the date you submitted it? or they received it? The reason I ask is 'cause my bank is a lagger too, and the whole deposit hasn't all cleared. :/ I don't
SillyChef
My first order is supposed to be delivered to the host today. I checked the shipment status and it says "Out for delivery". Anyway, when will Pampered Chef debit my account for this? Does anyone know?!

Its takes HO anywhere between 8-14 days to take it from my account. I know...not what you wanted to hear, huh.

lol. Well not exactly, but it will have to do. 8-14 days from the date you submitted it? or they received it? The reason I ask is 'cause my bank is a lagger too, and the whole deposit hasn't all cleared. :/ I don't want Pampered Chef to debit my account and not have enough? Anyone know what happens when that happens?

It normally takes 3 days for my shipment to reach the host's home and they normally debit it from my account the day after it was delivered.

Last edited:
SillyChef said:
lol. Well not exactly, but it will have to do. 8-14 days from the date you submitted it? or they received it? The reason I ask is 'cause my bank is a lagger too, and the whole deposit hasn't all cleared. :/ I don't want Pampered Chef to debit my account and not have enough? Anyone know what happens when that happens?

Mine is gerneraly about 8 days after I have submitted it to HO. But they have been quicker about it too...

SillyChef said:

So far, it takes about 7 days after the show was submitted. If you don't have enough funds in your account HO will try a second time, still no funds in your account, then you wil get a phone call from HO telling you that you will need to send a money order and they will put a hold on any of your commissions.

Well, I called my bank and they said the deposit should be posted by 6 a.m. tomorrow morning. I checked the status on the shipping of my order and U.P.S. didn't leave the packages with the hostess since she wasn't home. Ugh :/ So idea with what to do with that. She is at work during the day... Hopefully my bank is faithfull and does what it is supposed to do. Then everything will be A ok!

You shouldn't have to sign for our packages. They usually just leave them at the door if they aren't home. Thats strange.

PChefAbey said:
You shouldn't have to sign for our packages. They usually just leave them at the door if they aren't home. Thats strange.

Actually, it depends on the neighborhood. UPS will leave stuff at my side door (actually, he usually puts it into the garage for me), but I've had hosts in "not-so-nice" areas who have to pick it up from the depot or make sure someone is home. It's not a PC policy, it's UPS.

My hostess for that shipment is my aunt and usually our U.P.S guy leaves stuff there, but I think the dog must have been off the chain, and he didn't want to be lunch. ;) lol

What is the expected delivery time for Pampered Chef orders?

The expected delivery time for Pampered Chef orders varies depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping may take 1-2 business days.

When will my account be debited for my Pampered Chef order?

Your account will be debited for your Pampered Chef order at the time of purchase. This ensures that your order is processed and shipped as quickly as possible.

Can I track my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef order by logging into your account and viewing the order status. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

What if I need to change the shipping address for my Pampered Chef order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to update the shipping address before the order is shipped.

What should I do if my Pampered Chef order is delayed or missing?

If your Pampered Chef order is delayed or missing, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you to track down your order and ensure it is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam