• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Commission Statement: Check Your Bank Account for Today's Payday

In summary, there is something in an account but it is not what was expected. The statement may not be posted yet.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Aren't we supposed to get paid today? Commission statements are usually posted way earlier in the day than this. Has anyone been able to see their statement? I can tell that something is in my bank account, but I can't tell how much was posted as it looks like there is a debit in there too.

Mine is already in my account, but it's not showing up on Commission Statements on PC.com yet.

Mine is in my account too but not showing up on CC either. I called the bank earlier to make sure since I was expecting it.

Ditto here - they have been in accounts since about 8 a.m. CST but statements aren't posted yet.

Mine is also in my account but not showing a statement on CC.

Same here. I have seen the deposit since early this morning, but not in CC.

I also saw that the deposit was less than I was expecting. I am curious to see the statement so I can see if they did an adjustment for shipping my surprise boxes home from conference.

Very strange. My luck, as soon as I post this, the email will be out about the statements. Let's hope.

Tracy :balloon:

I love the new smiles.

I want to see if I have gotten to 15K in career sales! Strange stuff going on between the SLOW shipping and now the statements not being posted????

Mine was posted today too and no e-mail yet either. I like it in that order rather than the other way around though! :balloon:

I did not get a notice nor was it deposited in my account. I called HO but noone was in the dept to take my call!!

I was just coming here to post about the same thin g- my $ is in my account but I want to see my commission statement because I know there were several adjustments made due to my shopping at NC.

PCJenni said:
I want to see if I have gotten to 15K in career sales! Strange stuff going on between the SLOW shipping and now the statements not being posted????

Check your IPT

I can tell that there is something in my account too, but it is WAY less than I am expecting so I'm assuming that there must be a debit hanging out there too. Hopefully HO will get the commission stmts up soon or I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can see the posting.

PaulaP said:
I did not get a notice nor was it deposited in my account. I called HO but noone was in the dept to take my call!!

Anyone want to make bets that they are out in the warehouse helping?

pamperedlinda said:
I can tell that there is something in my account too, but it is WAY less than I am expecting so I'm assuming that there must be a debit hanging out there too. Hopefully HO will get the commission stmts up soon or I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can see the posting.

Did you also sign up for conference club again that is coming out now?

janetupnorth said:
Did you also sign up for conference club again that is coming out now?
Yes, but not THAT much! I'm thinking that I have a show debit that's posting at the same time. I can't see memo posts from my bank, I can just see that the available balance and the current ballance do not equal.

pamperedlinda said:
Yes, but not THAT much! I'm thinking that I have a show debit that's posting at the same time. I can't see memo posts from my bank, I can just see that the available balance and the current ballance do not equal.

I had a show submitted on 7/29 that just debited today right before the commission deposit.

I also had a show debited right before the commission deposit.

Where is our commission statement???

I really want to look at it!

I checked my online bank statement and I did not get commission check today either. Wonder what is going on?

I thought it was only me I don't have my deposit either WHERE IS IT !!!

Hmm, that's odd?? I received my deposit this morning.

pamperedlinda said:

Did you have anything shipped home from conference? I think they were taking that out of our checks. My check was a little lighter than I expected too. . .looking forward to reviewing that statement.

Mine's bigger than expected so I can't wait to see it!!

Has anyone spoken to HO about it?

I didn't call HO, but if it's not there tomorrow I will.

I'm calling now.

Thanks Kristi! I just checked and mine is smaller than I expected (I guess with only 1 show on that paycheck and 2 conference clubs and shipping from conference it will do that though :D)

Got the deposit but no statement. Wierd!!

Still waiting. They didn't even give me the call back option.:grumpy:

I know I'm not getting any money because I shipped stuff from NC and I had two QSBs left over...last month was not a good one for sales, either. However, I should still get a statement!

I forgot about the shipping from conference....glad I had a good month - Fedex got a good chunk.

PampMomof3 said:
Mine's bigger than expected so I can't wait to see it!!
It's your first full month's payments as a new Director!

I still can't see my statement though. Anyone else yet? No e-mail from HO either. Hmmm

I called earlier in the day because I still haven't gotten a commission check for a JUNE show! Anyways, they said their computers got hit today by a bad thunderstorm. So, I got online and went to weather.com and they did have storms near their area, so I guess that's why. Maybe it'll be showing by tomorrow. The lady said it should be on there sometime today, but mine's still not on there as of 9:45 pm. Who knows.

Everyone from Finance went home so they should be up tomorrow. If not CALL!!

Yes, it is 11:35 pm central time and still nothing. I am so surprised. I hope they have it up tomorrow.

:cry:

Tracy

No nothing here either. I forgot about conference shipping! It was such a good idea at the time....

Still nothing as of 11:28 am Central European Time.

I've never gotten an email either, but the money's in the bank:thumbup:

still no statement for me, but the money's there!!

I have my deposit but no statement yet. This seems to be the month for HO computer glitches ... the other company I work with has had major website issues doing a bunch of transitions and updates. Why not PC, too :eek:

Hey ... I just noticed MORE SMILIES!! :balloon:

Check on the website. Mine is there. Look for the month end for July. It may be the second one down if you had a midmonth check. I always forget about the statements being out of order and I think it is not there when it really is.

Mine just showed up !

I just checked my statement. It is there now, but didn't get an email. Mine was a little lower that expected because of the adjustments for shipping 3 surprise boxes home, and the 6.00 change over box.

Tracy

Yup, they are there...ah...$6 for Fall Paperwork, that's where my extra charge was!

I haven't received an email, but I did finally see my statement. And, it was what I thought. A small show I had done was debited and my pay was credited. All is good.

And, I just got my email from HO!

pamperedlinda said:
I haven't received an email, but I did finally see my statement. And, it was what I thought. A small show I had done was debited and my pay was credited. All is good.
I got mine this morning too (the e-mail), I didn't even want to open it because last month was horrible. But this is the second month since I got my Directorship back and now I remember why I love being a Director and why I love Pampered Chef. I turned in $520 in sales and got $$350 in comission!! Other companies will promise you more % comission, but by the time you factor in buying host gifts and all the other annoying expenses you are left with 20% (if that!). This is free and clear for me though! Whooohoo! Now I hope my team can keep up with such pittaful sales! :eek:

1. Aren't we supposed to get paid today?

No, commission payments are typically processed on the last day of the month. If today is not the last day of the month, please check back on the designated payday.

2. Why are commission statements posted earlier in the day than usual?

Commission statements are typically posted early in the day to allow enough time for any discrepancies or issues to be addressed before the designated payday.

3. Has anyone been able to see their statement?

Yes, commission statements are usually available to view on the designated payday. If you are unable to view your statement, please reach out to your supervisor for assistance.

4. I can tell that something is in my bank account, but I can't tell how much was posted as it looks like there is a debit in there too.

The amount in your bank account may not reflect your full commission payment if there are any deductions or debits that are taken out. Your commission statement will provide a breakdown of your earnings and any deductions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pchefinski