• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited: My Commission Check is Already in My Bank Account!

In summary, "Today's Commission!" is an online platform connecting artists and potential buyers for commissioning personalized artwork. Artists can create a profile and showcase their work, while buyers can browse and request commissions. The platform is open to all types of artwork and charges a small fee for completed sales. There is also a quality control process in place for commissioned pieces.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My commission check is already showing up in my bank account when I check online!

me too and its a gooooooood one!!!thanks

Commission statements are posted on CC too.

They are on the ball today! Mine is there too!

Mine too - I'm sure HO wants to get as much done early in the day as possible!

They updated the incentive calculators this morning, too!
note: check out my sig line

Way To Go Carolyn!!!!

My bank stinks. No money for me.

wo-hoo on the checks, & WA-HOO to you Carolyn!:balloon:

Mine is showing up also I went shopping at 4:30 this Morning and it was in my account.

MORFIA said:
me too and its a gooooooood one!!!

thanks
Whoooohooo, mine too!:thumbup: :D :chef:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

What is "Today's Commission!"?

"Today's Commission!" is a popular online platform that connects artists with potential buyers, allowing them to commission personalized pieces of artwork.

How does "Today's Commission!" work?

Artists can create a profile on "Today's Commission!" and showcase their work. Buyers can then browse through the artist's portfolios and request a commission by filling out a brief form. The artist can then choose to accept or decline the commission and work with the buyer to create the desired piece.

What types of artwork can be commissioned on "Today's Commission!"?

Any type of artwork can be commissioned on "Today's Commission!", including paintings, drawings, sculptures, digital art, and more. The platform is open to all forms of visual art.

Are there any fees for using "Today's Commission!"?

There are no fees for buyers to use "Today's Commission!" However, artists are charged a small commission fee for each completed sale. This fee helps to support the platform and maintain its services.

Is there a quality control process in place for commissioned artwork?

Yes, "Today's Commission!" has a strict quality control process in place to ensure that all commissioned artwork meets the buyer's expectations. Buyers can provide feedback and request revisions if they are not satisfied with the final piece.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jessinthekitchen