• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order, Direct Shipping, Address Missing

In summary, to add a missing address to your online order for direct shipping, log in to your account and click on "My Orders". Find the order in question and click on "Edit" next to the shipping address. From there, you can enter the missing address and save the changes. If you need to change the shipping address for an order that has already been placed, you can do so as long as it has not been shipped yet. Adding a missing address for direct shipping will not usually cause any delays, but if the order has already been processed and is in transit, there may be a slight delay. If your order is shipped to the wrong address due to an error on our end, we will take responsibility and reship the
babywings76
Gold Member
Very odd... I received the e-mail showing the persons order complete with payment and address for direct shipping. However, in P3 the address is missing. I guess I'll just type it in, but isn't that strange for it to do that?!

I wouldn't know if it was strange as I can't get individual orders til I'm qualified, but I'm having a heck of a time getting things to sync... HO hasn't even been able to help me at this point! I'm glad that you atleast have the information that you can manually enter it though!

If it is an individual order, you don't do anything. HO ships it. If it is tied to a show, then you enter it in P3.

Related to Online Order, Direct Shipping, Address Missing

1. How can I add a missing address to my online order for direct shipping?

To add a missing address to your online order, simply log in to your account and click on "My Orders". Find the order in question and click on "Edit" next to the shipping address. From there, you can enter the missing address and save the changes.

2. Can I change the shipping address for an online order that has already been placed?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for an online order as long as it has not been shipped yet. Log in to your account and click on "My Orders". Find the order in question and click on "Edit" next to the shipping address. Make the necessary changes and save them before the order ships.

3. Will my order be delayed if I add a missing address for direct shipping?

In most cases, adding a missing address for direct shipping will not cause any delays. However, if the order has already been processed and is in transit, there may be a slight delay as the address change is updated in our system. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance in these situations.

4. What happens if my order is shipped to the wrong address?

If your order is shipped to the wrong address due to an error on our end, we will take responsibility for the error and reship the order to the correct address at no additional cost to you. However, if the wrong address was entered by the customer, we are not responsible for any delays or additional shipping fees.

5. Can I have multiple addresses for direct shipping on my account?

Yes, you can have multiple addresses saved for direct shipping on your account. This is helpful if you frequently send gifts or orders to different addresses. Simply log in to your account and click on "My Addresses" to add or edit addresses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • barbara_anne