• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Endorsing a Check for College's Day Care Center Fundraiser

In summary, anyone can endorse a check for the college's day care center fundraiser, regardless of their affiliation with the college. To endorse a check, simply sign your name on the back and write "for college's day care center fundraiser" or "CDCC fundraiser" on the designated line. Both personal and business checks are acceptable forms of payment for the fundraiser, and there is no specific amount required for donation. Additionally, donations can be made anonymously by informing the organizers when endorsing the check. Your support and contribution are greatly appreciated.
pkd09
Silver Member
I recently did a fundraiser for a local colleges' day care center. To help out with sorting I had the complete show sent to me. The check was made out to the day care center and me! I presume I just endorse it?

Just ran into the same issue this week. Thankfully the host of the fundraiser is a banker and she said as long as it has the charity's name on it, it's no biggie & I don't have to sign it.

Thank you Carolyn. I was afraid I inputted something incorrect. Usually the fundraiser product is sent to the organizer of the fundraiser but I thought I would do her a favor and do it for her. Was very surprised to see my name on the check.

pkd09 said:
Thank you Carolyn. I was afraid I inputted something incorrect. Usually the fundraiser product is sent to the organizer of the fundraiser but I thought I would do her a favor and do it for her. Was very surprised to see my name on the check.

That's exactly how it happened to me, too. I was trying to do her a favor by sorting the order for her.

I just did a fundraiser for my son's DECA club. I had the show ($1631.50!) sent to me. I listed the DECA advisor's name as chairperson, but I had the address c/o me. The check was made out to DECA, c/o me.

1. Can I endorse a check for the college's day care center fundraiser even if I am not affiliated with the college?

Yes, anyone can endorse a check for the college's day care center fundraiser. Your support and contribution are greatly appreciated.

2. How do I endorse a check for the college's day care center fundraiser?

To endorse a check, simply sign your name on the back of the check and write "for college's day care center fundraiser" or "CDCC fundraiser" on the designated line. You can also include a brief note or message of support.

3. Can I donate using a personal check or does it have to be a business check?

You can donate using either a personal or a business check. Both are acceptable forms of payment for the college's day care center fundraiser.

4. Is there a specific amount that I need to donate when endorsing a check for the college's day care center fundraiser?

No, there is no specific amount required. Any amount, big or small, is greatly appreciated and will go towards supporting the day care center at the college.

5. Can I make a donation and endorse a check for the college's day care center fundraiser anonymously?

Yes, you can make a donation and endorse a check for the college's day care center fundraiser anonymously. Please let us know if you wish to remain anonymous when endorsing the check and we will respect your privacy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies