• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Check: When & How to Verify Amount?

In summary, it is recommended to verify the amount on a fundraising check as soon as you receive it. You can do this by comparing it to the amount listed on the order form or receipt, or by contacting the issuer of the check. If you notice any discrepancies, you should inform the issuer and request a new check with the correct amount. It is not recommended to accept a fundraising check without verifying the amount, and after verification, you should record the check as a deposit and keep a record of it for your records.
Pamulia
I have recently submitted my first fundraiser. ( I did it the "regular" way, before I had read the other suggestions) Can someone tell me how to find out when the check will be sent to the host and if there is anywhere to verify the amount of the check. Thanks for you help.

The check is usually sent about a week after the show is received by HO. It should arrive at the chairperson's house within a week of the products.

Hi there! Congratulations on submitting your first fundraiser! That's a great accomplishment. As for finding out when the check will be sent to the host, it's best to reach out to the fundraising platform or organization that you used to submit your fundraiser. They should have information on their website or in their FAQs about when payments are processed and sent out. As for verifying the amount of the check, you can also check with the fundraising platform or organization for that information. They may have a dashboard or reporting system where you can see the amount of funds raised and the amount that will be sent to the host. Hope that helps! Good luck with your fundraiser.

Related to Fundraising Check: When & How to Verify Amount?

1. When should I verify the amount on a fundraising check?

It is recommended to verify the amount on a fundraising check as soon as you receive it. This will ensure that any discrepancies can be addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

2. How do I verify the amount on a fundraising check?

To verify the amount on a fundraising check, you can compare it to the amount listed on the order form or receipt. You can also contact the person or organization who issued the check to confirm the amount.

3. What should I do if the amount on the fundraising check is incorrect?

If you notice that the amount on the fundraising check is incorrect, you should contact the person or organization who issued the check and inform them of the discrepancy. They may need to issue a new check with the correct amount.

4. Can I accept a fundraising check without verifying the amount?

It is not recommended to accept a fundraising check without verifying the amount. This can lead to potential issues and discrepancies later on. It is always best to verify the amount before accepting the check.

5. What should I do after verifying the amount on a fundraising check?

After verifying the amount on a fundraising check, you should record the check as a deposit and keep a record of it for your records. This will help with tracking and reconciliation of funds for your fundraising campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • K.Shaffer