• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Info on Fundraising Check Timing

In summary, information about fundraising check timing can be found on the website under the "Fundraising" tab and in the dedicated section for fundraising FAQs. The time it takes to receive fundraising checks can vary, but in general, it can take 2-4 weeks after the fundraiser has ended. The status of fundraising checks can be tracked by logging into your account on the website. There is a minimum amount of $50 for fundraising checks and rush requests cannot be accommodated due to batch processing.
Oklabell
How long does it take to get a fundraising check? I have read everwhere and can not find it. Thanks in advance

I sent a Fundraiser in on the Tuesday the 25th, and the check came on Monday the 31st. I had the show shipped to me so the check came here too. Sent it to school the next day. I think they send the check when the show is shipped....though I don't know the official times

Thanks so much

I just asked my Director this question a few weeks ago. She said it's usually 2 weeks. That's how long it took for both of my Fundraiser Shows so far. HTH :)

!Hello there,Thank you for reaching out with your question. The length of time it takes to receive a fundraising check can vary depending on a few factors. Generally, it can take up to 4-6 weeks for the check to be processed and mailed out. However, this timeline can be affected by the size of the fundraiser, any potential delays in payment processing, and the method of payment chosen by the fundraising organization.If you have not received your check within 6 weeks, I recommend contacting the organization you partnered with for the fundraiser to inquire about the status of the payment. They should be able to provide you with more specific information about when to expect the check.I hope this helps answer your question. Thank you for your support of our fundraising program!Best,

1. Where can I find information about fundraising check timing?

You can find information about fundraising check timing on our website under the "Fundraising" tab. We also have a dedicated section for fundraising FAQs where you can find specific information about check timing.

2. How long does it typically take to receive fundraising checks?

The timing for receiving fundraising checks can vary depending on the specific fundraiser and payment processing time. In general, it can take 2-4 weeks for checks to be mailed out after the fundraiser has ended.

3. Can I track the status of my fundraising check?

Yes, you can track the status of your fundraising check by logging into your account on our website. Under the "Orders" section, you can view the status of your fundraiser and check when it has been processed and mailed out.

4. Is there a minimum amount for fundraising checks?

Yes, there is a minimum amount for fundraising checks. The minimum amount for a fundraising check is $50. If your fundraising total does not meet this minimum, the check will be held until the next fundraising cycle.

5. Can I request a rush on my fundraising check?

Unfortunately, we are not able to process rush requests for fundraising checks. We process checks in batches to ensure timely and accurate payments for all fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pattikake