• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn Fundraising Info Needed Asap???

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising programs in Canada, including online fundraisers, catalog sales, and in-person cooking shows. These programs have a profit margin of 20-25% on average and there are no upfront costs for hosting. The duration of the fundraiser varies depending on the type of program and organizations can choose which products to include in their fundraiser.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I don't have my info available to refer to...what are the fundraising percentages that we offer here in Canada for a regular fundraiser. I have a customer that woud like the info today...Yikes. I'm not sure of the numbers.

donations amounts10% of sales under $800
15% of sales over $800

Hi there! I'm not sure about the specific fundraising percentages in Canada, but I know that it can vary depending on the organization and type of fundraiser. Some common percentages for traditional fundraisers are 50/50 (where half of the proceeds go to the organization and the other half goes to the fundraiser), 60/40, or 70/30. However, these percentages can also be negotiated or customized based on the needs of the organization. I suggest reaching out to the specific organization or doing some research to find out their specific percentages. Good luck!

Related to Cdn Fundraising Info Needed Asap???

1. What types of fundraising programs does Pampered Chef offer in Canada?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising programs in Canada, including online fundraisers, catalog sales, and in-person cooking shows. We also offer customizable options to fit the specific needs of your organization.

2. How much profit can our organization expect to make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit margin for our fundraisers varies depending on the type of program and the size of the organization. However, on average, our fundraisers have a profit margin of 20-25%.

3. Are there any upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all fundraising materials and products at no cost to your organization.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of our fundraisers varies depending on the type of program. Online fundraisers typically run for 2-3 weeks, while in-person cooking shows can be scheduled for a specific date and time.

5. Can we choose which Pampered Chef products to include in our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products to include in your fundraiser. We have a wide selection of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products to choose from, and we can work with you to create a custom product list for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyjonesPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • esavvymom