• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proposal Letter for Fundraiser Asap

In summary, the conversation is about requesting a letter template for pitching a fundraiser to a school, as well as reaching out to business owners for potential partnerships. The participants also discuss the idea of following up with these organizations after sending the letters.
AmyjonesPC
Does anyone have a letter they used for a school to pitch a fundraiser to them?

Something like: Dear Board Member, I would like to offer the opportunity of a PC Fundraiser ETC.

I need it ASAP

I got this off of here - so I can't take credit.

Attachments

• School Fundraiser Letter.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 896
Here is one I have used .......

Attachments

• TVILLE letter.clayton.doc
    28 KB · Views: 442
Those are great letters. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Another question. I want to send out letters to business owners to drum up some business. Offer them ideas for Christmas gifts for their employees. Anyone got a letter for this, or how would you address them. Dear ????

There was one on here a few days ago, and I'm struggling to find it again now. If you find it, will you PM me? I thought of a few businesses I might approach.

Following Up?So when you send these letters out to organizations, are you following up with them???? I know in one of the letters it stated contacting you if they were intersted, would you still contact them to follow up???

More document to go with 1st letter postedHere is another document that goes with the letter jrstephens posted.

Attachments

• FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN - 40 members.doc
    28 KB · Views: 443
amerrigan said:
So when you send these letters out to organizations, are you following up with them???? I know in one of the letters it stated contacting you if they were intersted, would you still contact them to follow up???

I sent one letter at then end of the school year and another at the beginning of the year. I have not call them. My husband teaches at one of the school I sent it to, so, I know it was approved as a fundraiser if any of the organizations want to do it, but none of the organizations have contacted me. I have been trying to decide if I should send another follow up letter since they have not actually contacted me.

1. What is the purpose of the fundraiser proposal letter?

The purpose of the fundraiser proposal letter is to request financial support from potential donors for a specific cause or event. It provides information about the organization or individual hosting the fundraiser, the purpose of the event, and how the funds will be used.

2. How should I address the letter?

It is important to address the letter to a specific person or organization, rather than using a generic salutation such as "To Whom It May Concern." This shows that you have taken the time to personalize the letter and increases the chances of it being read.

3. What information should be included in the proposal letter?

The proposal letter should include a brief introduction about the organization or individual hosting the fundraiser, the purpose of the event, the amount of funds needed, and how the funds will be used. It should also include any relevant details such as the date and location of the event, and any incentives for donors.

4. How should I follow up after sending the proposal letter?

It is a good idea to follow up with the recipient after sending the proposal letter. This can be done through a phone call or email to ensure they received the letter and to answer any questions they may have. You can also provide additional information or materials to support your proposal.

5. What are some tips for writing an effective proposal letter?

Some tips for writing an effective proposal letter include keeping it concise and to the point, using a professional tone, and including specific details and examples to support your cause. It is also important to proofread the letter for any grammatical or spelling errors and to make sure all necessary information is included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • vhadley