• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pampered Chef Fundraiser Sheet - Urgent!

In summary, a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet is a form used to organize and track orders for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website. To use the sheet, fill out customer information and order details. The sheet can also be customized to fit the needs of the fundraiser. Delivery time for orders can take 2-4 weeks, depending on the size and availability of products.
JenAZ
Does anyone have a copy of the Pampered Chef Fundraiser sheet scanned? I can't find one and need a copy ASAP to send via e-mail.

I can't get it to upload

if you want e-mail me and I will send it to you

[email protected]

JenAZ said:
Does anyone have a copy of the Pampered Chef Fundraiser sheet scanned? I can't find one and need a copy ASAP to send via e-mail.

What is on this sheet? Is it just general info? I would love to get some fundrasiers and am trying to talk my MIL into doing one. She is the principal at an elementary school.

Here it is. I don't think it has a lot of information-

Attachments

• pampered chef fund raiser.pdf
    94.4 KB · Views: 407
Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with a scanned copy of the fundraiser sheet. Please send me a direct message with your email address and I will get it sent over to you as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your fundraising needs!

What is a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet is a form that helps organize and track orders for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. It includes a variety of products from the Pampered Chef catalog that can be purchased to support the fundraiser.

Where can I find a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet?

You can find a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a fundraiser sheet from a Pampered Chef fundraiser organizer.

How do I use a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet?

To use a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet, simply fill out the necessary information, including the customer's name, contact information, and order details. You can also include payment information and any special instructions.

Can I customize a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet?

Yes, you can customize a Pampered Chef fundraiser sheet to fit the needs of your fundraiser. You can add your organization's logo, change the layout, and even add or remove products from the sheet.

How long does it take to receive Pampered Chef fundraiser orders?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef fundraiser orders can vary. Typically, it takes 2-4 weeks for orders to be processed and delivered to the organizer. However, this may vary depending on the size of the order and the availability of the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • sprout18