• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser? Ive Never Heard of Them..

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen and cooking products. The organization signs up with a consultant and distributes catalogs and order forms to supporters. Customers can place orders through the catalog or online, and the organization earns a percentage of the sales. Anyone can participate in these fundraisers, and the amount earned varies depending on sales volume. There are no upfront costs for organizations, and the consultant handles all the ordering and delivery, making it an easy and risk-free way to raise money.
armywife_consultant
well ok ive heard of a fundraiser. but not a pampered chef fundraiser. what are they? and how do you do them? do you have to have special order forms? sounds like there stressfull but fun.

do a search under files, you can find some details there.

They can be a lot of work if you make them that way! But there are so many files on here that help! I am doing one right now for my DS Winter Guard. I just found some files I liked and changed the info. It was easy. The hard part was making copies! They are just like any other fundraiser, only people buy TPC instead of overinflated junk! And the donation amounts are outlined in Policies and Prodedures on CC. I am donating my commission if they reach they goal I have set for them.

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money for their cause by selling high-quality kitchen and cooking products from our company. It's a win-win situation where the organization earns a percentage of the sales and customers get great products for their homes.

How does a fundraiser with Pampered Chef work?

First, the organization signs up for a fundraiser with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant provides them with catalogs and order forms to distribute to their supporters. Customers can then place orders through the catalog or online, and the organization earns a percentage of the sales. The consultant handles all the orders and deliveries, making it easy for the organization to raise money.

Can anyone participate in a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can participate in a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. It's a great opportunity for schools, sports teams, churches, and other organizations to raise money. It's also a great way for individuals to support a cause they care about while getting high-quality kitchen products.

How much can an organization earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount an organization can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the sales volume. Typically, organizations can earn 15-20% of the sales as profit. However, there are opportunities for higher earnings, such as hosting a cooking show or reaching certain sales goals.

Are there any upfront costs for organizations to participate in a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs for organizations to participate in a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The only cost is the purchase of the products that the organization decides to sell, which they can use for demonstrations or keep for themselves. The consultant handles all the ordering and delivery, making it a risk-free and easy way to raise money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Tara Truitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • lacar602