• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser-First Time and Need Info

In summary, a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a customizable event where a Pampered Chef consultant works with an organization to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products. The fundraiser is held on a scheduled date, either virtually or in-person, and the organization earns a percentage of the sales. There is a wide range of products available for the fundraiser, and the amount of money earned varies depending on the size of the organization and sales during the event. To get started, organizations can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance with planning.
Amanda Woods
Hello all. I am doing a fundraiser for a ball team that needs help yesterday. Where do I find info about them? I have looked in my kit and not having luck and also on Consultant's Corner. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Do a search for "fundraiser" and then, look for "Wow-what a fundraiser". There is some good information in that thread. Any other questions you might have, just ask. Good luck! I hope it goes well for all of you!

BTW, there was one important point brought up about there being a limit that PC will allow without being pre-approved on your payment or something like that. I think sales over $5000? It's in there somewhere and something you should be aware of.

One option is to reach out to the team directly and ask for any information or materials they may have available for fundraising. You can also try searching for the team's website or social media pages, as they may have information about their fundraising efforts posted there. Additionally, you can contact your upline or the Home Office for assistance in finding information about the team's fundraising needs.

Related to Fundraiser-First Time and Need Info

1. What is a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your organization while also providing high-quality kitchen products to your supporters. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I will work with you to create a customized fundraiser plan that fits the needs and goals of your organization.

2. How does a Pampered Chef fundraiser work?

First, we will schedule a date for your fundraiser event. On that day, I will set up a virtual or in-person party where your supporters can shop for Pampered Chef products. Your organization will earn a percentage of the sales as a donation. I will also provide you with marketing materials and support throughout the fundraising process.

3. What products are available for a fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, from cookware and bakeware to tools and gadgets. Your organization can choose which products to feature in your fundraiser, and I can also provide recommendations based on your target audience and fundraising goals.

4. How much money can my organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

This varies depending on the size of your organization, the number of supporters who participate, and the total sales during the fundraiser. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales as a donation. However, this can increase if your supporters reach certain sales goals set by Pampered Chef.

5. How can I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

If you're interested in hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, please reach out to me directly. I will be happy to provide you with more information and help you get started with the planning process. Let's work together to make your fundraiser a success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies