• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Incorporate a PC Fundraiser at My Hot Wing/Fries Meal Fundraiser?

In summary, the meal is come and go from 6-9. People need to know you will be there, or they won't be prepared. He'll probably have some sort of flyer advertising his fundraiser, and you'll want to make sure your information is included. You can also encourage him to pass around catalogs, and get friends and family to collect orders as well. Get an actual guest list. Host coach, host coach, and host coach. Be sure that both of you are inviting folks--bill it as a fundraiser, not as an Open House. I agree with Scott, be careful that you aren't just catering the event, and aren't competing with other DS people. If he does
flemings99
Gold Member
Hot Wing/Fries Meal fundraiser for guy with Cancer. Host also wants to incorp. a PC fundraiser at the same event. ? is meal is come and go from 6-9.

How should I do the PC part? I could set up a display but wondering if that would actually get sales or if I need to go a step further.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

People need to know you will be there, or they won't be prepared. He'll probably have some sort of flyer advertising his fundraiser, and you'll want to make sure your information is included. You can also encourage him to pass around catalogs, and get friends and family to collect orders as well.

Get an actual guest list. This smells a lot like "come and cater my event". To keep that from happening, host coach, host coach, and host coach. Be sure that both of you are inviting folks--bill it as a fundraiser, not as an Open House.

I agree with Scott, be careful that you aren't just catering the event, and aren't competing with other DS people. If he does a flyer, I'd ask him to announce on it that your cooking demo begins at 6:30 sharp (or whatever time you choose--perhaps 7 since people may not be there right at 6).

I guess that's my ? Do I do a demo? I'm working with a gal who is putting the event together and need to get back with her. I offered the "cooking/catalog" show option and told her I could also set up a display. She seemed more interested in the display option but wanted to see if someone had done something similar.

Thanks for the input. Any other ideas?

why not make some dips for the fries, using our seasonings: chipolte ranch, southwest ranch, etc

I don't think a demo would be a good idea for a stop & go meal like this.

If you could get at people before they get their food (ie while standing in line) or after they eat then you might have an audience for your wares! See if you can set up a craft table where you make some sort of crafty gift for the fundraiser recipient. A huge get well card or something..

Here are some crafty thoughts from me, but I'm sure others on here might have better ideas and uses for tools.
make salad chopper confetti (cut out big strips of construction paper to make rings or confetti)
roll out clay with bakers roller and cut out shapes with creative cutters (to decorate or make into ornaments?)
decorator bottles with paint (have to be a pretty thick paint, maybe puffy paint?)
flour/sugar shaker with sparkles

Oh, and I would offer 2-3 packages of items because most people won't want to leaf through the catalogue.
1) kids in the kitchen (there have been several discussions on this line on CS)
2) college grads (there are some good flyers online here at CS)
3) summer fun (grilling tools)

Why not set up the FR online and let the coordinator send out evites. On the flyers they send out, have them mention that they can stock their kitchen and help at the same time.

Have a table display mentioning that 10-15% of proceeds will go towards the person's FR. Mention that any cooking shows booked will generate an additional $3 for the cause.

Then just hang out and collect orders and contacts. Have mini catalogs and recipe cards ready to hand out.

Definitely host coach so that they collect outside orders. Do not have them rely on getting orders the day of the event.

mscharf said:
why not make some dips for the fries, using our seasonings: chipolte ranch, southwest ranch, etc

Michelle: Do you have a recipe you use for this?

flemings99 said:
Michelle: Do you have a recipe you use for this?

I use one cup ranch to one cap full of seasoning. The Chipotle ranch is the BEST on the pork tenderloin sandwhiches! Use the bbq run on the tenderloin, cook in the dcb 10 mins. Then I use the chipotle ranch of the Hawaiin Sweet Rolls! My mouth is watering thinking about it!!

The tried and true PC dip recipe: you can substitute lowfat or nonfat if you choose...1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1-3 tablespoons seasoning or rubbasically even parts sour cream / mayo and seasoning to taste. I'd do it with jerk seasoning, creole rub and barbecue seasoning to go with the theme. Maybe also bring a mandoline and assemble a fast snazzy veggie tray (in a Cool 'n Serve if you have it) to showoff UM or crinkle cutter or knives.

Thanks. Will have to try the ranch recipe. Not a big fan of the PC dip recipes with mayo/s cream.

Appreciate all the suggestions.

At home I alway use the Chipotle in my ketup and the Southwest or BBQ are also great in ranch. Good luck!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Why not set up the FR online and let the coordinator send out evites. On the flyers they send out, have them mention that they can stock their kitchen and help at the same time.

Have a table display mentioning that 10-15% of proceeds will go towards the person's FR. Mention that any cooking shows booked will generate an additional $3 for the cause.

Then just hang out and collect orders and contacts. Have mini catalogs and recipe cards ready to hand out.

Definitely host coach so that they collect outside orders. Do not have them rely on getting orders the day of the event.

I totally agree. Definatly set up the FR online and have the coodinator send out evites or somthing. Also add it onto the flyer that will be sent out to advertise the event.
Let us know how it goes. Good Luck.

1. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by providing Pampered Chef products at a discounted price to sell to friends, family, and community members. A portion of the sales will go towards the fundraising cause.

2. How do we get started with the fundraiser?

To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to set up your fundraiser. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with this fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size and reach of your group, as well as the effort put into promoting and selling the products. However, on average, groups can expect to raise $500-$1000 with a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

4. Can we customize the products offered for our fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products to choose from for your fundraiser. You can also work with the consultant to select specific products that align with your fundraising goals or target audience.

5. How long does the fundraiser typically last?

The duration of the fundraiser can vary depending on the group's needs and goals. On average, a Pampered Chef fundraiser can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks, giving enough time to promote and sell the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • aborchardt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aborchardt
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies