• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Impromptu Fundraiser Suggestions Needed!

In summary, the table at the fundraiser will be set up as a traditional PC fundraiser where they will get a percentage of sales, etc. etc. etc. The fundraiser will also have a raffle and the New Traditions will be on display. They will be charging $14 each for the trivets and $12 + $0.84 NC tax + $1 toward shipping. If someone orders 10 or more, they will be shipped for no extra charge. The money from the fundraiser will be combined with other donations to maximize the donation to Second Harvest.
ChristinePC
Hello!

I have been given an opportunity to set up a table at a Fundraising event. I am setting it up as a traditional PC Fundraiser where they will get a percentage of sales, etc. etc. etc. I would love to hear ideas on how to entice people to order right off the table and/or host shows to benefit the cause. Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated!

I have done one other Fundraiser where they had prior knowledge that I would be there...flyers went home and they either ordered online or brought orders to me on the night I had my table set up. This is different...I am not part of the main attraction.

I will have a raffle and I will have the New Traditions on display with a 20% off sign. I don't want to have too much out on the table..but I don't want to not have enough either....eeesh I am so excited about this opportunity but petrified at the same time that it won't yield sales or bookings! HELP!!

How about you will donate so many $$ to organization for booking a show. But make sure you stipulate that the money will be paid when the show is closed.

I am currently planning a fundraiser featuring the Roundup Trivet and telling them they can add to the amount the organization gets by getting orders for anything in the book. I also point out that PC does not raise their prices for our fundraiser customers.

I also offer a booking benefit (PC gives $3 per show booked at the fundraiser). I give the organization $25 for every $300 in sales at those shows (when they close).

Since I'm the Second Harvest Rep. in my area, I am doing a fundraiser for them. They will get $5 for every trivet sold. ($2 from PC plus the $$ from the fund-raiser and then I will round up enough to make the $5 per trivet.)

I'm charging $14 each for the trivets - $12 + $0.84 NC tax + $1 toward shipping. I will combine the orders (if someone collects 5 orders they will all be under her name, etc.) to maximize the donation. If someone orders 10 or more I will ship to them for no extra charge if they choose. I'm also urging them to pay an extra $1 and 100% of that will go to Second Harvest, order other products on the fundraiser and book shows with the above donations.

I'll let you know how it goes! It will run through September.

1. Can I host an impromptu fundraiser with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for fundraising events. Our products are high-quality, useful, and widely recognized, making them great for generating interest and sales for your fundraiser.

2. How can I get started with an impromptu fundraiser?

The first step is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to plan and organize your fundraiser, including providing you with product suggestions and marketing materials.

3. Do I need to have a specific goal or target amount for my impromptu fundraiser?

No, you do not need to have a specific goal or target amount for your fundraiser. Any amount raised will make a difference, and we encourage you to set a realistic goal that you feel comfortable with.

4. Can I customize my fundraiser to fit the needs of my organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef understands that every organization is unique, and we are happy to work with you to customize your fundraiser to fit your specific needs. We offer a variety of options, such as online or in-person events, to make your fundraiser a success.

5. How much of the sales from my fundraiser will go towards the organization?

The percentage of sales donated to your organization will depend on the specific fundraiser and products chosen. However, on average, Pampered Chef donates 15-20% of the sales from fundraisers back to the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • bethany.harapat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • raebates