• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alternate to "Cookbook" Fundraiser

In summary, the author is looking to start offering sports teams, etc fundraising opportunities and likes the "cookbook" fundraiser idea, but is hesitant to offer the entire catalog. He suggests flyers promoting particular items that the fundraiser is promoting and includes the option of online ordering. He believes limiting the fundraiser to just a few items would lose sales both personally and for organization.
MagenOaks01
I am looking to start offering sports teams, etc fundraising opportunities ...I like the "cookbook" fundraiser idea ...but does anyone have an alternate to the cookbooks... like other products ... I am hesitant to offer the entire catalog ...but am looking for perhaps "grilling items" or maybe "pantry items" ... just seeing what others may have ... Thanks!!! :D

I did one last year the month the stoneware was 20% off. It also has the metal bakeware on it. I think that is really good for October/November time frames because everyone is thinking about baking. So the prices would need to be changed and info updated but I will attach what I have.

Also the prices I have listed are the discounted price including tax rounded up to the nearest dollar. I did this so that I would make sure tax was covered and anything extra would go to Round Up or straight to the orgnization doing the fundraiser. And I made the shipping an even $5 to cover the tax on shipping - that would need to be changed now as well.

Attachments

• Dominion Storm stoneware bakeware order form and info sheet.doc
    529 KB · Views: 526
MagenOaks01 said:
I am looking to start offering sports teams, etc fundraising opportunities ...I like the "cookbook" fundraiser idea ...but does anyone have an alternate to the cookbooks... like other products ... I am hesitant to offer the entire catalog ...but am looking for perhaps "grilling items" or maybe "pantry items" ... just seeing what others may have ... Thanks!!! :D

Just curious why you are hesitant to offer the entire catalog? I would create flyer regarding particular items that the fundraiser is promoting but include the option of them going online to place an order out of the entire catalog. You could lose sales, both personally and for organization, by limiting it to just a few items.

Sharon, I love your ideas for the fundraisers! I have tried to do fundraisers before and just offered the catalog and that did not work. So, I am so happy to find some ideas on how to do a focus and profitable fundraiser! Excellent! Thank you!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your hesitation to offer the entire catalog for fundraising opportunities. While cookbooks are a great option, there are definitely other products that could be successful for fundraising as well. Grilling items are a fantastic idea, especially during the summer months when grilling is a popular activity. You could also consider offering pantry items such as spices, rubs, and sauces, which are always useful in the kitchen. Another idea could be to create themed gift baskets with a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as a "baking basket" or a "game night basket" that includes products like our stoneware and kitchen tools. These could be great options to offer for fundraising and would give your customers a variety of choices. Best of luck with your fundraising efforts!

What is an "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser?

An "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser is a fundraising option offered by Pampered Chef where instead of selling traditional cookbooks, you can offer customers a variety of kitchen products to purchase. This can include items like cookware, utensils, and kitchen gadgets.

How does the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser work?

The "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser works by selecting a variety of Pampered Chef products to offer for sale. You can then set a goal for the amount of money you want to raise and sell the products to friends, family, and community members. A portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser goal.

How do I get started with the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser?

To get started with the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials to start your fundraiser.

What are the benefits of choosing the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser?

There are several benefits to choosing the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser. First, you are offering a variety of high-quality kitchen products that people will actually use and enjoy. Second, there is no upfront cost to you as the products are only ordered and paid for once the fundraiser is complete. Additionally, you have the potential to earn higher profits compared to traditional fundraisers.

Can I customize the products offered in the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered in the "Alternate to Cookbook" Fundraiser. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select products that will appeal to your specific audience, or you can choose from a pre-selected list of products. You can also set your own fundraising goal and adjust the products offered accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhale
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tfinetwins
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies