• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Check: Where Does It Get Sent? | Organizing Group Orders

In summary, fundraiser checks are sent directly to the organizing group or organization hosting the fundraiser. The processing and delivery time can take 4-6 weeks. The check cannot be sent to an individual and can only be sent within the United States. If the check is lost or doesn't arrive, a replacement can be requested from the customer service team, but it may take additional time.
pattikake
I recently submitted a fundraiser and had it sent to me so I could help the group organize the orders. Where does the fundraiser check get sent? Is it sent separately from the orders?

You'll get the check separate from your orders and mailed to you since that's where you had the show shipped to.

THanks Gina! I kept looking in the boxes for it! Do you know how long it'll take to get the check? Trying to coordinate the delivery of items and $ all in one stop.

It doesn't take too long - less than a week I'm thinking. I had a big fundraiser in January - delivered the boxes - got the check the next day.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your question. The fundraiser check will be sent directly to the organization or group that is hosting the fundraiser, separate from the orders. If you have any additional questions or need assistance with organizing the orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy fundraising!

1. Where does the fundraiser check get sent?

The fundraiser check will be sent directly to the organizing group or organization that is hosting the fundraiser.

2. How long does it take for the fundraiser check to be sent?

The processing and delivery time for fundraiser checks can vary, but typically it takes 4-6 weeks for the check to be sent after the fundraiser is completed.

3. Can the fundraiser check be sent to an individual instead of the organizing group?

No, the fundraiser check will only be sent to the organizing group or organization that is hosting the fundraiser. If you have any special circumstances, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can the fundraiser check be sent internationally?

At this time, we can only send fundraiser checks to addresses within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. What happens if the fundraiser check is lost or never arrives?

If the fundraiser check is lost or never arrives, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you in getting a replacement check sent. Please note that a replacement check may take additional processing and delivery time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • meganmcg