• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Check Timeline: When Will You Receive Your Funds?

In summary, fundraiser funds are typically received within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends, with the option to expedite in certain cases. Funds are sent in the form of a check and any returns or cancellations will result in a deduction from the total amount raised. A minimum of $200 must be raised to receive a check, otherwise, funds can be received as Pampered Chef product credit.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Anyone know about how long it takes for a fundraiser check to be sent? Show was submitted on the 25th of November, its been delivered and given out - Just wondering whats taking so long with the check.........

I'd call HO, mine don't seem to have taken much more than a week.

I have the same problem with a FR submitted on the 28th of Nov... Waiting to hear back from HO ..

1. When will I receive the funds from my fundraiser?

You will typically receive your funds within 2-3 weeks after your fundraiser has ended. This allows time for all orders to be processed and payments to be collected.

2. Can I receive the funds sooner?

In some cases, we may be able to expedite the processing of your fundraiser funds. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to discuss your specific situation.

3. How will I receive the funds?

Funds from your fundraiser will be sent to you in the form of a check. This check will be mailed to the address provided during the registration process.

4. What happens if there are any returns or cancellations from my fundraiser?

If there are any returns or cancellations from your fundraiser, the corresponding funds will be deducted from your total amount raised. You will receive an updated check reflecting the adjusted amount.

5. Is there a minimum amount required to receive a check?

Yes, in order to receive a check for your fundraiser, the total amount raised must be at least $200. If your fundraiser does not reach this minimum, you will have the option to receive your funds in Pampered Chef product credit instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
have2cook
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SVanHout