• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Answer: "Fundraiser Check Receive Time: Questions & Answers

In summary, the typical turnaround time for receiving fundraiser checks is approximately 2-3 weeks from the end of the fundraiser event. Fundraiser checks can be sent directly to the organization if the host has provided their information and authorization to do so, otherwise they will be sent to the host for distribution. There are no fees associated with receiving fundraiser checks, but there may be additional fees if the organization requests a specific payment method. Multiple organizations can receive funds from one fundraiser event, as long as the host specifies the allocation of funds. If a fundraiser check is lost or not received, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance in ensuring the funds are received in a timely manner.
supergirljennie
When does an organization receive the check from the fundraiser? How long does it usually take? Thank in advance.

They are pretty quick sending them out. Takes about 2 weeks to get them.

I heard that they get sent out around the time the orders are sent out.

Usually my folks get theirs around the same time they get the products

still dont have the checks on my fundraisers from Feb and the products came the middle of last week. I am calling HO tomorrow!

Cindycooks said:
still dont have the checks on my fundraisers from Feb and the products came the middle of last week. I am calling HO tomorrow!

I would call them. You should of got the checks by now.

The checks are mailed to the person who the orders go to by the way.

1. What is the typical turnaround time for receiving fundraiser checks?

The typical turnaround time for receiving fundraiser checks is approximately 2-3 weeks from the end of the fundraiser event. This allows for enough time for the checks to be collected, processed, and sent to the designated organization.

2. Can fundraiser checks be sent directly to the organization or do they need to go through the host?

Fundraiser checks can be sent directly to the organization if the host has provided their information and authorization to do so. Otherwise, the checks will be sent to the host for distribution to the organization.

3. Are there any fees associated with receiving fundraiser checks?

There are no fees associated with receiving fundraiser checks. However, if the organization requests a specific payment method (i.e. wire transfer), there may be additional fees incurred.

4. Can multiple organizations receive funds from one fundraiser event?

Yes, multiple organizations can receive funds from one fundraiser event. The host will need to specify the allocation of funds when submitting the fundraiser order form.

5. What happens if a fundraiser check is lost or not received?

If a fundraiser check is lost or not received, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 for assistance. We will work with the organization and the host to ensure the funds are received in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Oklabell