• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving Your Fundraiser Check: How Long?

In summary, the time it takes to receive a fundraiser check depends on the size of the order and payment method chosen. It usually takes 2-4 weeks after the fundraiser closes for the check to be processed and mailed. If needed sooner, contact customer service. The check will be made out to the organization, but can be made out to a specific individual upon request. The check will be delivered through regular mail, but arrangements can be made for a different address. If the check is not received within 4 weeks, contact customer service for assistance.
tvwalsh72
How long does it take to get the fundraiser check after you submitted a show?

Not much longer than the products. If it's not in within 2 weeks of the products being delivered, call HO about it.

The last fundraiser I did it took about 2 weeks.

Where does the check get delivered? To the hostess?

Check is delivered to the same address as the show products. I did a fundraiser for my son's former pre-school. I had the products delivered to me and I sorted everything and delivered it to the school. The check was also delivered to me (via USPS). It was made payable to the preschool, but sent in care of me at my address.

Where do i find the amount for fundraiser check?:confused: Is there anywhere on P3 that I can find the exact amount of the fundraiser check that will go to the host??

1. How long does it typically take to receive our fundraiser check?

The time it takes to receive your fundraiser check depends on a few factors, such as the size of your order and the payment method chosen by your customers. In general, it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks after the close of your fundraiser for the check to be processed and mailed to your organization.

2. Can we receive our fundraiser check sooner if needed?

If you need your fundraiser check sooner than the standard processing time, please contact our customer service team. We will do our best to accommodate your request and expedite the check processing and delivery.

3. Will the fundraiser check be made out to our organization or to an individual?

The fundraiser check will be made out to the organization name provided during the registration process. If you would like the check to be made out to a specific individual, please let us know in advance.

4. How will the fundraiser check be delivered?

The fundraiser check will be delivered via regular mail to the address provided during registration. If you would like the check to be sent to a different address, please contact our customer service team to make arrangements.

5. What should we do if we do not receive our fundraiser check within the expected timeframe?

If you have not received your fundraiser check within 4 weeks after the close of your fundraiser, please contact our customer service team. We will track the status of the check and ensure it is delivered to your organization as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCDani
  • Niki Kate