• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Potential Bookings Enough for a Successful Show?

In summary, the show had low turnout and only six people showed up. Two of the attendees left after saying they would order from the hostess later in the week, but the hostess was positive she had other orders coming in. One potential customer was interested in hosting a show with the hostess and the host was able to get another customer.
IrisInLove
I was disappointed in the turnout. The RSVPs were for 12-16 people, and I had 6 (including the hostess). I had such high hopes!!!

Two of the women left saying they would place an order with the hostess later in the week. Right now I have four orders totalling just under $200.

The hostess says she's very sure she has some other orders coming in. . .from people "who cook." Not to get my hopes up too high, but does anybody have any history with a show like this that's come out with a high number?

I DID get two potential bookings, though. Two ladies were geeked about the Jan/Feb host specials. I'm very afraid to count my chickens, though.

This was the only show I had scheduled. I'm doing a fair thing this weekend and an open house next week (that nobody's RSVP'd to).

Good job! It qualified didn't it! Here's hoping the host collects more outsider orders and gets it higher! And the 2 possible bookings is great too!

Good luck to you!

I would do a host coaching call and really try to push her to get those outside orders. Make sure she knows that just by collecting a few more orders her free product total can double! I have had some low shows like that before but like Heather said, atleast it qualified

You did great, don't let yourself get discouraged.

I have had shows were they say there is a lot of people coming and it ends up not even qualifying. With that fair make sure to follow up there is a great door prize drawing slip on here asking if they would like to host a kitchen or catalog show

My first show just barely cleared $150 with no bookings.

I'd say a show that you get 2 bookings at is a success, regardless of the sales! Bookings are what keep your business growing:) Of course, higher sales are nice too, so here's good luck to your host collecting some outside orders!

IrisInLove said:
I was disappointed in the turnout. The RSVPs were for 12-16 people, and I had 6 (including the hostess). I had such high hopes!!!

Two of the women left saying they would place an order with the hostess later in the week. Right now I have four orders totalling just under $200.

The hostess says she's very sure she has some other orders coming in. . .from people "who cook." Not to get my hopes up too high, but does anybody have any history with a show like this that's come out with a high number?

I DID get two potential bookings, though. Two ladies were geeked about the Jan/Feb host specials. I'm very afraid to count my chickens, though.

This was the only show I had scheduled. I'm doing a fair thing this weekend and an open house next week (that nobody's RSVP'd to).

Call the ladies who are potential bookings - thank them for attending the show, and get them to set a date for their shows! I have learned the hard way that it isn't a true booking until you have a date!!!

Related to Are Potential Bookings Enough for a Successful Show?

1. Is it worth hosting a Pampered Chef party as my first show?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our high-quality kitchen products and earn free and discounted items for yourself. Plus, our consultants are trained to make your first show a success.

2. How much will I have to spend to have a successful first show?

The beauty of hosting a Pampered Chef party is that there is no minimum purchase requirement. Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized party plan that fits your budget and needs.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn for hosting a first show?

As a thank you for hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Our consultants will also offer exclusive host specials and bonuses to help you get the most out of your first show.

4. How can I make sure my first show is a success?

Our consultants are trained to help you have a successful party, but there are a few things you can do to make sure it goes smoothly. Invite your friends and family, provide some snacks, and be open to trying out some of our products. Your enthusiasm will be contagious!

5. Can I have a first show even if I'm not a great cook?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone. Your consultant will provide tips and recipe ideas to help you get the most out of our products, regardless of your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiechef
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • esavvymom