• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful Catalog Show

In summary, Tiffany recommends printing out a letter, doing a guest list, giving people a timeframe, taking the catalog everywhere you go, making sure people know about the guest special, and giving people an incentive to book shows.
jenf
What do you do to help your hostess have a successful catalog show? I had 5 scheduled for October. I think I actually had 2 that made it to $150 and the rest had very little or nothing at all. This was my first month to have any catalog shows because I really try to push having a cooking show. I have four more scheduled next month and would really like all of them to do well. I am now offering an additional gift if the hostess has over 15 orders. I am also going to do a better job of keeping up with these hostesses. What do you do? TIA!

I love to know this too. I have two scheduled for November and I want them to be big ones! Both of my hostesses are competitive, so maybe a flyer that has incentives for number of orders, total amount, etc. ?

I print out a letter. I found one on here and modified it to my liking. Here are a few of the tips I put on it

Do a guest list so that you make sure to let everyone you know you are doing a show.

Always give people a timeframe in which to give you their order

Take the catalog every where you go

Make sure people know about the guest special

Encourage them to contact out of town family and friends. They can either order on your website or if you don't have one they can browse the website and call/email their order in to their friend

Give them an incentive to book shows. That's the main problem I have with catalog shows, they have good sales but I don't get any bookings from them.

i got spoiled my first show was a cat. that closed at over 600, i wish they all were like that. Some things I've done to increase the total's were all found on this website in the files section, the 5-15-15 flyer i tweaked it so if they got 15 order's or over 500 i'd give them an extra 15, a flyer for a free cookbook if they got 3 bookings, and a cover letter stressing the more they sell the more they earn. I think it's mostly if they are excitted about it the people they ask will catch that enthusiam hth ~tiffanyp

Here are a few files I've used or found here and intend to use in the future.

Attachments

• tictacdough2for_cat_shows.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 335
  • tips for great catalog shows.doc
    28 KB · Views: 623
  • PC66%.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Catalog Show Planner DZmom.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 418
One of those is the letter I use.

I tell my Catalog hosts that if they get better than $450. in orders, i will give them an additional $15 in free products. (put in as cooking show) then I talk up the booking benefits. That way, none of it is out of my pocket...not to be mean...the company gives really good incentives...the trick is to maximize them and host coach catalog hosts the same way...
So far, this is working for me with 1/3 to 1/2 my catalog shows. :)

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is when a Pampered Chef consultant provides a host with a catalog and order forms to share with friends, family, and coworkers. The host collects orders and submits them to the consultant, who then places the orders and delivers the products directly to the host.

How can I make my catalog show successful?

There are a few key tips for a successful catalog show. First, be sure to choose a good host who is well-connected and enthusiastic about Pampered Chef products. Second, utilize social media to promote the show and generate interest. Third, offer incentives or rewards for customers who place orders. Finally, follow up with customers after the show to thank them and offer any additional support they may need.

How long should a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically they last around two weeks. This gives enough time for the host to collect orders and for the consultant to process and deliver them. However, some shows may be shorter or longer depending on the host's availability and the consultant's schedule.

Can I earn free or discounted products as a host?

Yes, hosts can earn free or discounted products based on the total sales from their catalog show. The more orders placed, the more rewards the host can earn. You can work with your consultant to determine the specific rewards and incentives available for your catalog show.

What if I have questions or need help during my catalog show?

Your consultant is there to support you throughout the entire catalog show process. They can answer any questions you have, provide tips and advice, and help you troubleshoot any issues that may arise. Don't hesitate to reach out to your consultant for assistance at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • barbara_anne