• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on My Catalog Hostess (The One Far, Far Away)

In summary, a catalog hostess has 12 buying guests, has sold $406.40 worth of products, and has 812 trip points.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Just wanted to give an update on my catalog hostess (the one far, far away ...)

Total number of buying guests: 12
Total of orders:$432.80 (with one other possibly out there.)
Total commissionable sales: $406.40
Total trip points for me: 812, plus another 452 from another $226 show turned in last week.

I will soon be doing customer care calls far, far away, and joke about taking a road trip to Minnesota if they want to have a party. My long distance company is going to love me ...

I guess I can say my web site has officially paid for itself!:)

Great job - don't you love motivated catalog show hosts?

Awesome!Good job! :)

I have driven to the neighboring province (SK) for Shows before (my family lives in SK) and they are always worthwhile....PLUS it is basically a paid trip home! :) :)

That is great that your PWS has been worth it! ;)

Congrats on the great show! Where are you in Ohio?

That's awesome! Never underestimate the power of a catalog show - I've had 2 $1000 long-distance catalog shows in the last year, and I hope they're not my last! ;)

The Northeast part! (south of Cleveland.)

When I call the customers, I'll offer to make a road trip if they have a show ... doubt they'll take me up on it, but if they do we can set it right after National Conference ... I just mapquested it and Chicago is right on he way!

Better yet, if someone wants to book a show, tell the catalog show host that you have shows for her if she wants to start her own business - then SHE can do the shows there and you don't have to travel that far! :)

Di_Can_Cook said:

When I call the customers, I'll offer to make a road trip if they have a show ... doubt they'll take me up on it, but if they do we can set it right after National Conference ... I just mapquested it and Chicago is right on he way!

Tell them you'll do a Mega Show on a Saturday... five or six hosts inviting 30-40 people EACH... THAT would be worth the drive!!!

Di_Can_Cook said:

I'm right between Cleveland and Columbus!

Great job! I'm getting ready to do a Florida catalog show!

Kristy, do you have a web site?

This was a BIG benefit for me ... the hostess could enter all the orders online and I could import them instantly! I'll never do a long distance show without one!

Just wanted to say hi to the NE Ohio people. I'm a newby here, not signed up yet, but planning to start in June. (I have a super busy April and May, so makes more sense to wait. Also my kids are pretty young, so the older they are, the easier it is for my DH to get them to bed on his own!). I LOVE this site - I have learned so much, and am getting a good head start by spending this time planning and learning (and practising recipes!! Got to love those warm caramel nutty brownies - YUM :love: )

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. Oh yes, I'm from just south of Cleveland. Just loving this freezing weather - NOT!

Got to run, tons to do while the littlest ones are napping...

Related to Update on My Catalog Hostess (The One Far, Far Away)

1. What is an "Update on My Catalog Hostess"?

An "Update on My Catalog Hostess" is a follow-up to a hostess who lives far away from their consultant and may not have access to a physical catalog. It is a way for the consultant to provide the hostess with any updates or changes to the catalog and product offerings.

2. How can I receive an "Update on My Catalog Hostess"?

If you are a hostess who lives far away from your consultant, you can request an "Update on My Catalog Hostess" by contacting your consultant and providing them with your current mailing address or email address. The consultant will then send you the updates through mail or email.

3. Is there a cost for receiving an "Update on My Catalog Hostess"?

No, there is no cost for receiving an "Update on My Catalog Hostess". It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure all hostesses have access to the latest information and products.

4. How often are "Update on My Catalog Hostess" sent out?

"Update on My Catalog Hostess" are typically sent out every time there is a new catalog or product launch. However, they may also be sent out if there are any changes or updates to existing products.

5. Can I still host a party if I live far away from my consultant?

Yes, you can still host a party even if you live far away from your consultant. You can request an "Update on My Catalog Hostess" from your consultant and share the information with your friends and family to host a virtual party. Your consultant can also provide you with a personalized link to share and track your party's orders and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrssyvo