• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Striving for that Trip: $73 Away, $975 in Sales - One Consultant Needed!

In summary, if you have $952 to spare, you can still make it to the trip! You just need to get orders from your customers. There are many ways to do this, and I encourage you to try different things to see what works best for you. Good luck!
loreo
to earning the trip!! I hate depending on others for this!

Right now, I need one consultant to qualify- only $73 away and $975 in sales. I have one cooking show and 2 catalog to close this week. Normally I would say "no problem" but my hostess' this month have been hard to work with - my show average has dropped drastically.

So close but not sure.

Good luck!! I'm in the same boat -- I need 1 to qualify, but I need 2 others to qualify because I need the points for Hawaii! Then I need to do $2500 myself, which I pretty much have. So, just needing people to do their part -- I'm biting my nails!! Let's pray hard for each other!! :)

I'm close but don't think I'll make it. I still need 4000. I'm working on it, have about 1200 to turn in. Still wish my one kitnapper had qualified.

You can do it.....!

Call your recruit and see if she will hit the phones...that is not much to get in sales! Ask her if there are things she would like to get others for Christmas?? One of my recruits spent $300 on her own show for Christmas gifts!

Set aside 30 minutes to one hour a day calling your customer base for the next couple of days to thank them for this year....tell them where you are at, and see if there is something they would like to order for themselves or for a gift for someone else. People love to help you reach a goal if you are honest with them!

Praying for your success, CK

Make sure you tell people what you are aiming for! Last year when I earned Disney, I told everyone about it. I had people placing orders, calling me and emailing me in December to see what they could do to help me out!! Everyone love to help others, it makes them feel warm and fuzzy!!!

SEND EMAILS, CALL FRIENDS and FAMILY!! Tell people how close you are and they WILL help. I got over $2000 in orders last year when I sent out an email telling people how close I was to earning a trip to Disney for my family! People love to feel like they have really helped!!

Oooo, I'm close as well! ......that is if I can recruit and qualify 17 people between now and the end of the year....:p

I will send good thoughts and wishes to you all, though! You can do it, I know you can!!

Ok- I'm going to do the emails- she I say some things fell through or just that I am "x" amount away from earing this trip? Any specific scripts would be greatly appreciated.

One catalog show bombed :(

Need $952...

Just typed this up in passing..feel free to change, add, delete. etc but might help?

As most of you know, I have worked very hard this year and am loving my Pampered Chef Business! As I am nearing the end of the year, I am SO CLOSE to earning an all-expense paid trip to Maui/Toronto compliments of The Pampered Chef but am short by $952. That is all I need in sales to be able to go and share my success with my husband.
Would you consider placing an order? All it will take is 19 orders of $60 in products and I am THERE. As a thank you, you will receive your choice of one of our delectable dessert sauces (Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel, Cherry Almond) as a thank you gift! Of course, any order is appreciated!!
Please call me, email, FB, text, yell........LOL as soon as possible!
(insert website)

Think about adding this: Bonus: If your order is $60+ in products, I will split your shipping with you anywhere in the USA! Half-price Shipping!

Lori -I was on the leader call (my first, yay!!) with Cathy C today and they were talking about people who were SO CLOSE to earning the trip, and some ideas to get them there. You are DEFINITELY close!! I'm sooo rooting for you!! Here were the ideas:Holiday Get Together in your home, turn it into a mystery host show if you’d like! Give guests tickets for certain things:
Spend $100 – get 30 tickets
Book a Jan show – get 50 tickets
Book a Feb show – get 40 tickets
Pick up their goodies (instead of you having to deliver) – get 20 ticketsSend out an email – let your entire customer base know you are SO CLOSE to getting this trip, and you need their help! People are willing to help if you just ask! (facebook might work for this as well!!)Look at who has done really good catalog shows in the past – ask them to quickly collect 10 orders in the next 10 days.Do a street sale – leave a bag w/ catalog on each door and offer them a special deal if they purchase. I LOVE this idea! What an easy way to collect orders quickly, and let people know that *YOU* are their neighborhood consultant!After Christmas do a pre- New Year sale – if they order before December 30, they get free shipping or a special discount.

mountainmama74 said:
After Christmas do a pre- New Year sale – if they order before December 30, they get free shipping or a special discount.

I'm going to be working this idea into my own booking blitz. I'm not planning on blitzing heavily Thurs through Sat because I've pretty much exhausted the wits of my customer base.
However, I'm doing an after Christmas blitz starting on the 27th to help get Jan shows and because I need to submit another $200 show this month for the next commission level and I really need that extra money.
I suggest an after Christmas blitz for anyone needing a burst of sales and January bookings.

gaddischef said:
Good luck!! I'm in the same boat -- I need 1 to qualify, but I need 2 others to qualify because I need the points for Hawaii! Then I need to do $2500 myself, which I pretty much have. So, just needing people to do their part -- I'm biting my nails!! Let's pray hard for each other!! :)
Wow!

That is almost exactly my situation as well. Need 1 more to qualify as part of the 6 but need 2 to get the additional points. At beginning of month I needed $2716 in sales (as long as recruits qualify), and now I am sitting at about $700 to go and getting daily orders, and have one lady that is doing a catalog show for the next 2 weeks just to help me. So, gonna be close!!!

Submitted over $1000 last night - still working on it.

I'm doing a discounted 12 days of Christmas sale. Every day is a different deal - last night I did buy on get one free metal bakeware. Almost $500 in orders just from that.

wadesgirl said:
I'm doing a discounted 12 days of Christmas sale. Every day is a different deal - last night I did buy on get one free metal bakeware. Almost $500 in orders just from that.
Wow... great job on that! It's exciting to read about your progress... you''ll definitely make it!

You can do it!!! :D

Uggh...being that close would me so sick to my stomach!! Good luck!

Ok, ALMOST got it! one recruit to go who has $147 left to submit and her sister wants Christmas gifts. I may just buy some gifts for myself from her if she doesn't quite get there. Then I have less than $500 in sales too to earn HAWAII!!!

Update- she still needs to qualify. Said she has a show to turn in but it is not showing up.

Sent out email to select customers, private messaged FB some friends. Down to $229 with two more orders from people who said they would get them to me by the end of the week.

I'm in the same boat waiting on 2 to qualify myself. I am there as far as points but they have to qualify to have what I need. So basically I am just waiting......

loreo said:
Update- she still needs to qualify. Said she has a show to turn in but it is not showing up.

Sent out email to select customers, private messaged FB some friends. Down to $229 with two more orders from people who said they would get them to me by the end of the week.

You're going to do it, I just KNOW it!

How is everyone doing? Just thought I would bump the thread to get some updates!!

I'm about 1,100 away! This is going to totally kill me!!

wadesgirl said:

You're so close. Don't give up yet. Maybe you can cash in on some after Christmas sales. Do you get HO leads? If so, I love the surprise orders they send. They all add up.

wadesgirl said:

Try this. On Monday I'm going to the mall here in Omaha and I'm going to talk to people. Just randomly walk around asking people how their holidays were, if they've heard of PC, etc. My goal is to hand out the 35 leftover holiday minis I have (and get info with each and every one) and try to book shows. My goal is only to book shows however I'll have some order forms to get sales and I wont be upset if someone places an order on my website after seeing the catalog ;).
If it goes well, I'm going to make it a monthly thing for me to do.

Don't give up!! Just go for it!

Note: I'm NOT someone who does this type of thing all the time. In fact I'm SCARED to do it. But I've been prepping myself over the last week and I'm finally getting really excited to do it, especially since I know I'll have some Visa gift cards of my own to spend on myself while I'm there.

Be careful with that, Shelby! Its a good idea, but a lot of malls have a "No Soliciting" policy!

I was in the same boat last year, I held two shows the week between Christmas and New Years! Get a couple friends on board to host for you!! You can do this!!!

I hope all of you make it to your goal!! It looks like neither one of mine that I need to qualify are going to make it so I have resigned myself to that fact. They will qualify in January which will help me towards next years trip. This will be my first year not earning a trip but it's okay, there's a reason for everything. I still have had an awesome year and am on track for an excellence award for a second diamond in my ring!!

Mission accomplished!!!

Congratulations!!!

1. How much money do I need to make in sales to qualify for the trip?

The sales goal for qualifying for the trip is $975.

2. Do I need to have a certain number of consultants to earn the trip?

No, only one consultant is needed to qualify for the trip.

3. How close are you to reaching the sales goal?

Currently, I am only $73 away from reaching the sales goal.

4. What do you mean by "depending on others" for the trip?

Depending on others refers to relying on hostesses and customers to make purchases and hold successful parties in order to reach the sales goal for the trip.

5. How have your recent hostesses affected your sales average?

My recent hostesses have caused my sales average to drop drastically, making it more difficult to reach the sales goal for the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
cookie325