• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Successfully Host Your First Mystery Hostess Show?

Or 10% off choices. Or even a freebie for a certain amount.In summary, for a Mystery Hostess show, many people use a raffle ticket system to incentivize guests to bring in outside orders, book shows, and bring friends. Some suggestions for what else to raffle for include hostess gifts, free product, 1/2 price items, and discounts. Some hosts also offer drawings throughout the open house for free shipping and handling or unwanted items. Flyers and postcard invites are recommended for promoting the event, with many resources available on the site. As a new consultant, it's important to carefully consider the cost of any prizes offered.
Denarella
I've seen many great ideas on this site regarding a Mystery Hostess show. I plan on having one at my home for my first show ever. I've heard some say that they hand out raffle tickets for such things as bringing in outside orders, booking shows, bringing friends. I LOVE this idea and plan on implenting it. My questions are:

What do you raffle for besides hostess gifts? I don't want to give one person everything. I want to break it down as much as possible and maybe save something for myself. What do you think? what else would you give tickets out for?

And lastly, would you just send out a postcard invite and put a sticker saying something simple like "bring outside orders, friends or book a party and better your chances at receiving free and/or discounted products of your choice!" Or would you do a flyer?

What are your suggestions?

Thanks!

~Dena:D

I do a flyer. You could break up the hostess rewards. Free product, 1/2 price item, Discount (I usually offer the discount on one item to everyone as a consolation prize).You could have drawings throughout the open house and give away free s/h or things that you don't need/want anymore. It's whatever you want. There are some great fliers on here so many start there.

Im sorry but I am really brand spankin' new.

Give a s/h? So I inherit that cost? I don't have any extra anything b/c I'm that new...lol....

I'm sorry. I'm just so confused! BEar with me!

D

hi, im a newbie too so we can learn together :pI found some great flyers which help explain the mystery host show. if you go to the files and just type in mystery youll find some good things. also just do a search for mystery host in the search box. I will try and find the files and info i have but unfortunately im on my computer and most of the stuff ive downloaded is on DH's

Denarella said:
Im sorry but I am really brand spankin' new.

Give a s/h? So I inherit that cost? I don't have any extra anything b/c I'm that new...lol....

I'm sorry. I'm just so confused! BEar with me!

D
Hey Dena!

If you "give" shipping and handling as a door prize (that's what I do at my shows), yes, you will eat the cost. It's $4-something with the tax on it. But I've found that giving s/h away will often cause the winner to place an order if they were on the fence about getting anything.

Generally at a mystery host show, you'll be giving away the host benefits. Great for your guests - not so great for you if you want to use those benes to increase your own stuff. If you want to split the difference and give away SOME of the host benefits, you can do that. Like draw a name for the half-price choices.

What are the benefits of hosting a first Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a first Pampered Chef show can bring many benefits, such as earning free products, trying new recipes, and receiving exclusive discounts. It is also a great opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

What does the host need to do to prepare for a first Pampered Chef show?

The host should invite guests, plan a menu, and provide basic kitchen supplies such as pots, pans, and mixing bowls. They may also want to set up a designated cooking area and have a list of guests' allergies or dietary restrictions.

How can a first show be successful?

A first Pampered Chef show can be successful by inviting a good number of guests, promoting it on social media, and offering incentives for attendees to make purchases. It is also important to have a variety of products and recipes to showcase during the show.

What are some popular products for a first show?

Some popular products for a first Pampered Chef show include the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Mini Measure-All Cup. These versatile and easy-to-use products are perfect for demonstrating various cooking techniques and recipes.

What can guests expect from a first Pampered Chef show?

Guests can expect a fun and interactive cooking experience, where they can learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and have the opportunity to purchase items at a discount. They may also have the chance to win free products through games or drawings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLAM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefAna