• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone,I'm Doing a Mystery Hostess Show at My Home This

Another idea is this: Have a buffet of mini pumpkin pies, apple pies, chocolate pies, etc. have a big bowl of whipped cream and a bowl of chocolate shavings. Let people help themselves. If they want a pie, they put it in the pie bowl, if they want whipped cream, they put it in the whipped cream bowl, and if they want chocolate shavings, they put it in the chocolate shavings bowl. It's a fun way to use up all the whipped cream and chocolate shavings from the holidays.Re: Suggestions
ChefLAM
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a Mystery Hostess Show at my home this weekend. I kind of wanted it to have a Halloween flair but I want to showcase the Fall/Winter products. I wanted to have some food/recipes already prepared and maybe do a quick demo in the DCB when everyone first gets there. I've never done one of these before and am not sure how to really run this--do you recommend I do it like a regular party or should I have most everything ready and set out and let people come and look and eat and order. I'm planning to give tickets for RSVPing, ordering, booking a show, bringing a friend, signing up! I suppose we'll do the drawing the end for the FREE products and things. Also, which recipes would you recommend that I have set out/already prepared. I thought about doing the whole chicken in the DCB for the demo. If you have any ideas or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!:)

Re: SuggestionsCall people. Get confirmed guests coming. I have had 5-6 of these, with at least 3 of them absolute no-shows because I thought an email and a postcard would do my job for me. Call them! Food is less important. When someone shows up, zest a lemon or orange; use the food chopper - here's a 'cranberry salsa' recipe we use for Thanksgiving that is done in a flash, can show a lot of tools.

Attachments

• cranberry salsa.doc
    117 KB · Views: 335
Re: SuggestionsI agree, attendance is more important. Most people just really like to touch & feel the new products, they don't really have to see them in action to want them.But ... if you really want to do food ... I've been wanting to try this: Make chocolate cakes in the new 2 cup prep bowls & the rest of the batter in either the small or large batter bowl. When you flip them, use licorice as "spider legs" and the easy accent decorator (if you have it) to put eyes on with icing! LOL You can make a little "spider family" on the rectangle platter if you have it and show it off since it's a November special.

What is a Mystery Hostess Show?

A Mystery Hostess Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. Instead of having a designated hostess, everyone who attends the party has a chance to be the hostess and earn all of the hostess rewards.

How does a Mystery Hostess Show work?

Everyone who attends the party will have the opportunity to place an order and be entered into a raffle to be the Mystery Hostess. The winner will be chosen randomly and will receive all of the hostess rewards, including free and discounted products!

Do I have to attend the party to be entered into the raffle?

Yes, in order to be eligible to be the Mystery Hostess, you must attend the party and place an order. The more you order, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of being chosen as the hostess.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Hostess Show?

The biggest benefit is the chance to earn all of the hostess rewards without having to do any of the work! You also get to have a fun and unique party experience with your friends and family.

Is there a minimum amount of sales required for a Mystery Hostess Show?

Yes, there is a minimum of $200 in sales required for a Mystery Hostess Show. This ensures that the hostess rewards are substantial and worth the effort of hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef_2_Four