• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Hostess Credit: How I Scored $40 More with Just 2 Rice Cookers!

In summary, the conversation discusses how the speaker was able to earn an extra $40 in hostess credit by strategically adding rice cookers to a party. They explain that the hostess credit system rewards hosts based on total sales, with higher sales resulting in higher credit. They also suggest tips for maximizing credit, such as inviting more guests and offering incentives for guests to purchase more products. An example is given of how adding two rice cookers to a party can potentially increase the hostess credit earned.
sheenalane
Ok, so my show ended up being 464 in guest sales.

Well I looked at my chart and realized that if I had 40 more in sales I'd get 40 in hostess credit (i'm the host too). So I put 2 rice cookers onto a guest order (I know I can sell them easily) and I ended up with 40 more in hostess credit, plus another 1/2 priced item and my total ended up being cheaper! ($10 cheaper for my host order) so my guest order (for 2 rice cookers) only cost $30! Woohoo! What a bump up.

This thinking is exactly why any incentives we offer should be "in between" PC's incentives. Offer an incentive at $450. Then when they're at $440 in sales, they feel like they need to find one more order. After that order, they'll probaly be at $480, so they need to find one more order to reach $500, etc, etc...

It only cost $30 plus you get commission which even at the base rate is going to be $8. So make that $22!

Related to Maximizing Hostess Credit: How I Scored $40 More with Just 2 Rice Cookers!

1. How did you score an extra $40 with just 2 rice cookers?

I utilized our hostess credit system, which rewards hosts with free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party. By strategically adding rice cookers to my host's party, I was able to reach a higher sales total and earn an additional $40 in hostess credit.

2. Can you explain the hostess credit system in more detail?

Of course! The hostess credit system is a way for our company to thank and reward our hosts for hosting a party. The amount of credit earned is based on the total sales from the party, with higher sales resulting in higher credit. Hosts can then use this credit to purchase products at a discounted rate or even for free.

3. How do you know which products will help maximize hostess credit?

Our company provides a list of products that have a higher point value, meaning they will contribute more to the hostess credit total. In addition, I also take into consideration the popularity and desirability of certain products when choosing which ones to add to a party to help maximize credit.

4. Are there any tips for hosts to help maximize their credit?

Absolutely! One tip is to invite more guests to the party, as this can potentially increase the total sales and therefore, the hostess credit. Another tip is to offer incentives or promotions for guests to purchase more products, which can also contribute to a higher sales total.

5. Can you give an example of how much credit a host can earn with a certain amount of sales?

Sure! Let's say a host's party has a total sales amount of $500. Based on our hostess credit system, they would earn 10% of that amount, which equals $50 in hostess credit. However, if they were to add two rice cookers to their party, which have a higher point value, they could potentially reach a sales total of $550 and earn 11% in hostess credit, resulting in $60.50 in credit instead of $50.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• diradt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
diradt
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pckellyd