• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Maximize My Hostess Benefits?

In summary, at the monthly consultant meeting, my boss told us to try something new with our host at our shows. I brought the products that I had and made/printed an index card for the products I didn't have. The day of the show, I put the products all together from the wish list on the coffee table. After everyone was there, this is how it went. I asked the guest if they knew why I put the products there on the table and then asked the host if they looked like what she wanted (I didn't tell the host that I was doing this). After there response, I went down the list of products and prices. I then went on to say that if Melissa wanted all this stuff - as
whiteyteresa
I have been meaning to tell everyone about this.

At my last monthly consultant meeting in September - our meetings are held the first Saturday of the month until our director's NEW house is finished.

My boss (she hates it when I call her that) told us to try something new with our host at our shows.

Ask the host for her wish list a head of time - I got my host list off of her/my website.

I brought the products that I had and made/printed an index cardf or the products I didn't have.

The day of the show, I put the products all together from the wish list on the coffee table. After everyone was there, this is how it went.

After the introductions and some basic stuff, I asked the guest if they knew why I put the products there on the table and then asked the host if they looked like what she wanted (I didn't tell the host that I was doing this)

After there response, I went down the list of products and prices. I then went on to say that if Melissa wanted all this stuff - as a guest she would have to pay $$$$$ but because she is a host she will only pay $$$$$ and if someone books a show for October off of her she will save even more because she can get her stone with handle for only $11.95. They couldn't believe it, they asked why and how and had two people book show right there and then - WOW.

This was a fun way of showing what the host gets right there. They were amazed. It really pushed home how much the host gets. I also told the guest that the more the host guest sales are, the less the host will pay plus the host will get even more products FREE.

When I got to the host's house, the host had $125 in outside orders, 17 guest showed up, 2 bookings, guest sales when I left was $728 and then when it was all said and done, her total guest sales was $1201.05. She was so excited. She said that people wanted to help her to get a few more products FREE and so they either added to their order or they decided to order after all (she had 3 co-workers that told her 'No Thank You' from my website before the show but after they heard what I did the next day at their place of work, these 3 people ordered something to help her also)

I couldn't believe it

As a Thank You Gift - I ordered her the Patrotic basket liner because her mom had already bought the tablecloth and towels. The host ordered the chillzanne rectangle server and the woven basket so the least I could do was to buy the liner for her to match everything else.

She was a GREAT host.

~

Thanks for sharing a great idea!

Increasing SalesWhat a great idea. I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks this may be just the ticket. My sells have been logging way behind.

that is a great idea...I am definately going to "borrow" it.

Thats a great idea... thanks for shareing ....... I am going to have to "borrow" it as well. :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Thats a great idea... thanks for shareing ....... I am going to have to "borrow" it as well. :)

You don't have to borrow it

Just steal IT

:D Just Kidding:D

~

What do you base the amounts on? Right now, my show avg is $500. Would I base it on that?

1. What is "A Hostess's Dream Come True!"?

"A Hostess's Dream Come True!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for our hosts. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a successful party.

2. How can I qualify for "A Hostess's Dream Come True!"?

To qualify for "A Hostess's Dream Come True!", you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. What are the benefits of "A Hostess's Dream Come True!"?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, host credits, and half-price items through "A Hostess's Dream Come True!". It's our way of saying thank you for hosting a party.

4. Can I combine "A Hostess's Dream Come True!" with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine "A Hostess's Dream Come True!" with any current promotions or discounts available. However, the host rewards from "A Hostess's Dream Come True!" cannot be combined with other host rewards.

5. How long is the "A Hostess's Dream Come True!" promotion valid?

The "A Hostess's Dream Come True!" promotion is typically valid for a limited time only. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • pampered.chris