• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About the Nov. Host Bonus for Directors?

In summary, the director's consultant news isn't available online until tomorrow. Make sure you are booked in September and October before you book November and December!!! The further you book out now, the easier it is for your host to reschedule because life happened!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Do any of you directors out there know the Nov. Host Bonus yet? I have a couple of hosts waiting to give me a date because they are hoping Nov. is Simple Additions again this yr.......I'd love to be able to nail down dates!
TIA!

I would love to know this too!! I know Weekly Bites said it would be posted August 31st, but I hate waiting!

The director's consultant news isn't available online until tomorrow. Make sure you are booked in September and October before you book November and December!!! The further you book out now, the easier it is for your host to reschedule because life happened!

Tomorrow, go to August's Consultant news, the change the "Aug" in the address line to "Sept" and press enter. This should bring up the new CN.

No news yet, sorry :(

cmdtrgd said:
The director's consultant news isn't available online until tomorrow. Make sure you are booked in September and October before you book November and December!!! The further you book out now, the easier it is for your host to reschedule because life happened!

Yep - I'm almost completely booked for Sept. & Oct.......working on Nov & Dec - but some are waiting to hear what the specials are to date their shows....they are consistent past hosts for me, so I'm not worried about them booking and then not keeping their date!:)

In Consultant's CornerI got these of CC by changing the aug/oct to nov in the host/guest special section when it was opening. The host special is really awesome I think! I hope my Open House gets a Novembr booking so I can get this booking benefit. I too am about booked for Sept and Oct. I work full time and my husband is a football coach, so, I cannot book too many cooking shows in one month during football season - I am really pushing catalog shows.

Attachments

• Nov Guest Spec.pdf
    205.6 KB · Views: 321
  • Nov Host Spec.pdf
    313.4 KB · Views: 282
You can pull up the dec host and guest special too.

What is the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus"?

The "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus" is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to reward directors for hosting successful parties during the month of November.

Who is eligible for the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus"?

All directors of Pampered Chef are eligible for the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus" as long as they host at least one party during the month of November and meet the minimum sales requirement.

What are the requirements for earning the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus"?

To earn the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus", directors must host at least one party during the month of November and achieve a minimum sales amount of $1,500. They must also have at least $750 in party sales and have two new qualified recruits during the month.

How much is the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus"?

The "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus" is a $150 cash bonus that is paid out in December to directors who meet the requirements. This bonus is in addition to any other commissions or bonuses earned during the month.

How can I track my progress towards earning the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus"?

You can track your progress towards earning the "Directors - Nov. Host Bonus" through your Pampered Chef account. The bonus will be automatically applied to your account if you meet the requirements, and you can view your earnings under the "Incentives" section of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Roadtripray