• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should PC Offer a Regular Host Bonus for Shows Under $500?

K
karlene
After speaking and discussing this topic with numerous people I think it should be suggested that PC offers a regular host bonus (60% off) item for those hosts whose shows do not reach the $500.00 level...since we all know in reality that there may be "some" January hosts who do not reach the $500.00 level to achieve the "extras", I think they should have the opportunity to receive a "host bonus" of some sort.
I realize it is the goal to get them to $500.00 (so we don't need to fill up this thread with all the "but you should be host coaching them to that level" stuff)
some just will not be above $500.00 shows.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a little "something of a bonus"?
For past hostesses they will be asking "what they receive as a bonus" if they do not reach that $500 level.
Just my thoughts. I would like to contact HO and give this suggestion if anyone else is with me!!

Im with you. I have a small circle of ladies who just keep alternating parties every month or so. They do it as a way to get together. They all place small orders each time, and their show averages are around $300. Im going to feel horrible telling them they wouldnt be eligible for anything...

Past hosts still receive a host special. It was stoneware, either one or two pieces for 60% off. I don't remember though whether it was one or two, but that would be listed in the threads discussing the Jan host special.

We were talking about current hosts who dont reach 500$. Not the past hosts.

karlene said:
After speaking and discussing this topic with numerous people I think it should be suggested that PC offers a regular host bonus (60% off) item for those hosts whose shows do not reach the $500.00 level...since we all know in reality that there may be "some" January hosts who do not reach the $500.00 level to achieve the "extras", I think they should have the opportunity to receive a "host bonus" of some sort.
I realize it is the goal to get them to $500.00 (so we don't need to fill up this thread with all the "but you should be host coaching them to that level" stuff)
some just will not be above $500.00 shows.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a little "something of a bonus"?
For past hostesses they will be asking "what they receive as a bonus" if they do not reach that $500 level.
Just my thoughts. I would like to contact HO and give this suggestion if anyone else is with me!!
This is what I was commenting on. Although I read it as a past host from which the current host booked from not repeat hosts.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please see the concussion thread as to why my brain isn't functioning properly.... ;) :D

Ouch- Sorry to hear about that!

I agree I also have a group that hosts almost every month and thier shows are about 30 in sales

I have considered offering something of my own for those that do not reach the 500$ but I probably would not offer it until after the show. I still do want them to aim high but agree with all of you in the sense that I don't want to tell them... sorry, there is not monthly special for you because you didn't reach $500.00. BUT I haven't thought this completely through so I am not sure what product I will offer

Don't forget stones are 20% off!I know it will bum some hosts who put effort into a show and don't reach the $500 level, but remind them that stoneware is 20% for EVERYONE AND they can purchase stones at 20% off and then take the host discount and apply that as well...so if the show is $400 in sales, the host can purchase a stone at 20% off and take an additional 20%! That is almost 40% off!

I'm not offering anything special, but I'll be host coaching my rear end off so they make the most of their shows!

I am with you on that Missy!

My show average has been around $450 lately and I really want to increase it, so I am thinking that coaching to AT LEAST $500 should help me. As for my hosts, I am not offereing anything except what PC offers. I do have a tic-tac-toe game I am giving my hosts with one of the squares saying "get $150 in outside orders before the show"...I think with that much in outside orders, even a $450 show average is going to get them the January bonus!

missyciccolella said:
I know it will bum some hosts who put effort into a show and don't reach the $500 level, but remind them that stoneware is 20% for EVERYONE AND they can purchase stones at 20% off and then take the host discount and apply that as well...so if the show is $400 in sales, the host can purchase a stone at 20% off and take an additional 20%! That is almost 40% off!

I'm not offering anything special, but I'll be host coaching my rear end off so they make the most of their shows!
Good way to look at it and offer them the stoneware as a "special";) !

I love that they can get the stonewear at least for 20% off! This is something for them, if they do not reach $500.

Many of my hosts each month don't even purchase the available host special when it is an actual product (including some who didn't want cookware--crazy, I know!). So if they don't want to try for a $500 show, then they are basically saying they don't want the special, right???? I don't see why we need to give them anything extra. The host program is generous enough. Many of my hosts just like the fun that comes with shows & the benefits are just icing on the cake. Promote the fun!

One of the HO trainings I attended this year, I think it was the Director Training Day, said that we should be booking shows because of our awesome host benefits program and adding the monthly host bonus at the end.... that's what it is, it's a BONUS. The normal program is amazing as is!

finley1991 said:
One of the HO trainings I attended this year, I think it was the Director Training Day, said that we should be booking shows because of our awesome host benefits program and adding the monthly host bonus at the end.... that's what it is, it's a BONUS. The normal program is amazing as is!

AMEN! Colleen!

I agree that under $500 should receive a bonus too. Most all of my shows are not $500 and al lof my host book according the Special and always buy it. I think this will dragistaclly effect my Jan b/c my host will be afraid to book and not get a bonus.

No matter what HO says we should be booking from my host want both and that is what I book by - what they want.

I agree
jrstephens said:
I agree that under $500 should receive a bonus too. Most all of my shows are not $500 and al lof my host book according the Special and always buy it. I think this will dragistaclly effect my Jan b/c my host will be afraid to book and not get a bonus.

I agree my show average is $463. I do have hosts that try really hard and sometimes can't make it to $500 no matter how hard they try. I think it's a great incentive to reach $500 but I would definitely think about offering something for $300 and $400. Since my open house was cancelled in October, I will definitely plan for this in January!!

And I will offer After Christmas sales!! I will brainstorm on this idea!!

Debbie :D

I think people are overthinking and worrying too much about the host bonus....I've booked 4 January shows without even mentioning (and in some cases not even knowing) the host bonus.

Usually I only mention the host bonus when I know I have a fence sitter about which month to book - that helps them make their decision between 2 months.

And the host bonus has actually been detrimental for my sales - in Sept. I had a bunch of people book JUST for the host bonus....and had a bunch of mediocre shows because of it. That taught me a valuable lesson!

Becky my Sept had low shows also it didnt help that with the past booking benefit I had one show that was well over 150 in sales but it was only like 60 dollars commisianable sales

Jennie4PC said:
Becky my Sept had low shows also it didnt help that with the past booking benefit I had one show that was well over 150 in sales but it was only like 60 dollars commisianable sales

Yep! When the past host could order the 7 pc set for $138 - that would put some of my hosts up 2 levels.....they could have $175 in sales, but have an over $300 show - so they got a lot of benefits for very little work.....most of them were fine with that!:grumpy: :grumpy:

My individual show totals were low for some in Sept b/c they did just work to qualify but most of those were catalog shows. Although, my individual show totals were low, my total number of shows we higher than they had ever been and I had higher commissonable sales totals than ever. So, mine equaled out higher with monthi total vs. individual totals b/c I had so many more shows.

I honestly do not think I am "overthinking" the January host special b/c I know how my host book, and they do not book if they do not like the 60% off special.

Like Debbie said I have host that work like crazy to get as high as they can and can still not get to the $500 level. A lot of my host in this area have friends in the same circle and the guest are a lot of the same ones each month so that affect their sales when you have someone coming to a party once every month or so. And yes, I know to venture out into other circles and I am doing that as much as possible. I still seem to have little "cliches" that form even when I get into other circles. But hey, those "cliches" constantly book off each other so it really does lessen my phone calls to get my calendar full.

jrstephens said:
But hey, those "cliches" constantly book off each other so it really does lessen my phone calls to get my calendar full.

But is your calendar is full of shows that are all repeat hosts with all the sames guests, how can you grow your business? Can you still serve them, but only do a set number of shows with them per month, then save some dates for new hosts? Or maybe since you are sure that they are not going to want a January show because they won't be able to get the host bonus, can you reserve January for new hosts?

sfdavis918 said:
But is your calendar is full of shows that are all repeat hosts with all the sames guests, how can you grow your business? Can you still serve them, but only do a set number of shows with them per month, then save some dates for new hosts? Or maybe since you are sure that they are not going to want a January show because they won't be able to get the host bonus, can you reserve January for new hosts?

Right now I have 4 Jan shows.....3 of those are with people who have never had a show with me.....and I always say at my shows that my avg show is $500.....so they don't know any better!:D

sfdavis918 said:

I did not mean they are the only thing on my calendar. I said they "lessen" my work. I do have new host on my calendar. I have one in Nov. and several calls to make to get dates.

I can honestly say that God has blessed my business and continues to provide shows and sales for me. I normally do 2-3 shows a month and really at this time do not want more than that. Actually right now I am so tired with being pregnant I am having to work hard for motivation.

I just know that knowing my area and people around me and from my past experience that my host book FOR the specials.

Two years ago we had 1.5 times the host benefits. It got my January host excited, but some of them were excited to get to a $200 show so they could have $60 in free product. That didn't help me out too much. Last year it was the stoneware, I think. It was not a good January. Everyone knows what FREE means to them. Some people like cookware, some like stoneware, but everyone likes FREE!Something we just got from HO to help you with your January bookings:Dear Directors,WAHOO! Our January Host Special is the perfect way to help everyone have a strong start to 2008. Just think, hosts can earn $50, $75, or $100 MORE in free products!As a leader, you need to teach your Cluster how to book those January Shows, and then to help every host reach the $500 level so they can receive those additional free products.Here are some things you can share with your team:First, book more January Shows. Share these word choices with your Consultants, and brainstorm others as a team:• "Think about all The Pampered Chef products you’d love to have in your home. Do you think they’d add up to $140 or more? You could earn that, or more, for free when you host a January Show, because we’ve upped the Free Product Value just for January hosts."• "Have you ever noticed that people love to shop the January sales? The Pampered Chef has some great savings for customers in January, and for hosts, it’s simply amazing! And you can earn an extra $50, $75, or $100 in free products — imagine treating yourself to that Salad & Berry Spinner, our Stainless Mixing Bowls, or our Stainless 10" Saute Pan absolutely free, on top of everything else you receive as a host."• "It’s no secret … at The Pampered Chef, January is always when we’re especially generous to our hosts. And this year it’s truly over the top — you’ll earn your usual Free Product Value, plus an extra $50, $75, or $100 in free products of your choice."And teach them to add: "I have host packets here labeled with my best available dates, so feel free to find a date that you’d like to get together with your friends."Second, host coach to at least $500 in sales. Teach your Consultants that they can impact Show sales with some simple host coaching steps:• Set the goal together. "I want you to be thrilled with what you save as a host! A $500 Show will earn you $140 in free products that you get to choose. Should we aim for that, or would you like to get even more for free? I’ll help you reach whatever number you’re excited about."• Break down the goal into simple steps. "A $500 Show usually means around 12 orders. (Adjust this based on the average guest order in your Cluster.) Some of these will be from people at the Show, and some will be from outside orders. Who have you already planned to invite? Let’s try to put a name on every line of your Cooking Show Planning Guide – including friends & family from out of town who can place an outside order."• Do your part to boost attendance and sales. "After you’ve invited people, I’ll let them know about the specials they can take advantage of at your Show. I can e-mail them with the Stoneware 20% savings, and a picture of the Heart Dish that’s only $10 – what a great gift for any occasion! People really appreciate knowing about the specials, especially because they may want to share them with someone you don’t even know."The great benefit of teaching your Consultants to maximize their January Shows is that they’ll be able to use those same things with hosts all year long! So here’s my advice: Help everyone on your team to take full advantage of January, and you’ll be celebrating the results throughout 2008!Best wishes for great success,Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

I agree with those who are looking at the positive. How can you twist this to make it a good thing in your eyes and therefore sell it to your potential hosts?

I believe that this is the BEST set of specials yet! January is going to be awesome!

Think about it: All hosts get the "regular" FABULOUS host benefits and on top of that they get to buy everyone they love a heart bowl for no more than $8.50 (that would be a host with a $150 show. They can also get all the stoneware they want for 35-70% off (or less if they use their free products value on stoneware). And as a bonus if their show hits at least $500 they get extra free!

It's a bonus! That is all the monthly special is - a bonus.

I called HO and ask why would they make this so high ($500) for the host when the national average is only $470. I think that it is unreasonable to ask host to go beyond that. It is a rough time of year to host a show and putting this as a stipulation, I think - and maybe I shouldn't - this will hurt some of us. It does say on the Host benefit flyer that a host "Enjoy Monthly Host Specials up to 60% off" so if a host doesn't get $500 than they don't get a Monthly Host Special. I think that this will defer some people from hosting a show in January. January is a rough month for any businesses - people don't have money, some people are still out of town, weather in most area will affect shows, etc.

When I talked with HO they said to host coach better, well, I host coach each of my host that exact same way. I meet them in person, go over everything, I ask them questions, they ask me questions, I have some host that have a hard time getting to $300 and some no problem at all. I had this one lady that never hosted a show and she had a $1200 show in September. I have never treated any of my host differently before or after the show - well except for my one loony toon host:eek: I have to take a pill before I talk to her on the phone:blushing: (just kidding - maybe)

When the host is having problems getting guest to the show or she is close to the next level or wants to get to the next level - I give suggestions, make calls for her, and give a little incentive for the guest.

Some host has the right crowd and know the right people and some host just wants to have fun.

I also don’t think it is fair for us to have to give something that PC said that they would. They do need to change this.

I don’t mean to come off so cold, but this is the worst special they have had since I started in September 05.

I don’t mean to offend anyone either

But I struggle in January and this won’t help.

Sorry to be a grump:grumpy:

~

I agree, Teresa. Its a challenge for some of us to even get the bookings for January, let alone a $500 show. So the hostess who walks away with a $400 order gets no benefits? That's sad.:(

Strength in numbers, I guess. Although, Im guessing it would be too little to late to change it now? Even if we all did our part and put a call in?

whiteyteresa said:
I called HO and ask why would they make this so high ($500) for the host when the national average is only $470. I think that it is unreasonable to ask host to go beyond that. It is a rough time of year to host a show and putting this as a stipulation, I think - and maybe I shouldn't - this will hurt some of us. It does say on the Host benefit flyer that a host "Enjoy Monthly Host Specials up to 60% off" so if a host doesn't get $500 than they don't get a Monthly Host Special. I think that this will defer some people from hosting a show in January. January is a rough month for any businesses - people don't have money, some people are still out of town, weather in most area will affect shows, etc.

When I talked with HO they said to host coach better, well, I host coach each of my host that exact same way. I meet them in person, go over everything, I ask them questions, they ask me questions, I have some host that have a hard time getting to $300 and some no problem at all. I had this one lady that never hosted a show and she had a $1200 show in September. I have never treated any of my host differently before or after the show - well except for my one loony toon host:eek: I have to take a pill before I talk to her on the phone:blushing: (just kidding - maybe)

When the host is having problems getting guest to the show or she is close to the next level or wants to get to the next level - I give suggestions, make calls for her, and give a little incentive for the guest.

Some host has the right crowd and know the right people and some host just wants to have fun.

I also don’t think it is fair for us to have to give something that PC said that they would. They do need to change this.

I don’t mean to come off so cold, but this is the worst special they have had since I started in September 05.

I don’t mean to offend anyone either

But I struggle in January and this won’t help.

Sorry to be a grump:grumpy:

~

Teresa,

I had someone last night book for Jan - not because of the host bonus, but because of the Stoneware Sale. She was so excited to find out that she could use her host discount on top of the sale price....and that she could use the sale price when purchasing her 1/2 off items.....and she was also excited to let her guests know that all of the stoneware was on sale!
Maybe that is a different route you could take when promoting January?

Denarella said:
So the hostess who walks away with a $400 order gets no benefits? That's sad.:(

I guess I don't understand what you mean that with a $400 show, she gets no benefits?

She gets $60 free, any two items at half-price, a 20% discount on anything else, 20% off the Guest Special price of all stoneware, 10% off for a year and free shipping on her order. Plus she's had a chance to have her friends over for a great time and learn a new recipe to two.

Sounds like pretty darn good benefits to me! I guess it's all how we look at things....

And yes our benefits do sound real good

But what do you do for the host that works real hard and can't get the sales and our flyer says that she will get up to 60% off - no minimum required other than $150 / $200. That doesn't sound fair to me.

And yes, you will have some host that don't care but very few

But whoever came up with this special didn't really think it through.

One more thing (this might not sound very nice) but if everyone would submit all shows over $500 that will mean that the national average would go up - is this what they are going for. To bring the average up would made the company look better.

Sorry if this sound bad on me.

~
~

Now ladies, lets not get snippy....The thing of it is, a lot of hostesses book based on what the monthly incentive is. A lot have hosted before, and are drawn in by the extra 60% specials. Many of my hostesses have even commented about how incredible it is to get those high price items at such a deal. I dont think anyone was knocking the regular hostess benefits at all- we offer a great package, better then most I would say. But that monthly incentive is a big draw. I think its just a bit harsh to those hostesses who work their booties off and just cant reach $500. I would think many of those hostesses would prefer to host in a month where they DID get the extra incentive item at 60% off. They will ALWAYS get the standard benefits, no matter what month. I think the discussion here is about the MONTHLY bonus item, and how lack thereof for those with under $500 shows will hurt a lot of us. I know my guests at my show last night werent impressed by it, and i had one who specifically told me she would "just hold out til february". So take into account that a lot of us arent directors with years and years of experience and huge reliable customer bases. We are working to build up our businesses and this host special just doesnt draw in a lot of folks who wouldnt have large parties. Myself, I prefer to have several smaller parties. My show last night had 6 ladies, it was a blast. More personal, more fun. I booked 3 out of those 6 girls. And the show will close around $400. And I cant tell you how excited Lisa was to get her Appy caddy at 60% off. Just my two cents...I just would hate to see this turned into an argument

I think they're doing their best to help everyone have as successul a month as possible. I doubt it's to make PC themselves look good and raise their show average.

In all the time I've been with PC, they've NEVER done anything that wasn't in the consultant's best interests.

You did the right thing Teresa... whenever anyone is unhappy with anything HO does, PLEASE tell them! They do listen!

JTNT8704 said:
Now ladies, lets not get snippy....

The thing of it is, a lot of hostesses book based on what the monthly incentive is. A lot have hosted before, and are drawn in by the extra 60% specials. Many of my hostesses have even commented about how incredible it is to get those high price items at such a deal. I dont think anyone was knocking the regular hostess benefits at all- we offer a great package, better then most I would say. But that monthly incentive is a big draw. I think its just a bit harsh to those hostesses who work their booties off and just cant reach $500. I would think many of those hostesses would prefer to host in a month where they DID get the extra incentive item at 60% off. They will ALWAYS get the standard benefits, no matter what month. I think the discussion here is about the MONTHLY bonus item, and how lack thereof for those with under $500 shows will hurt a lot of us. I know my guests at my show last night werent impressed by it, and i had one who specifically told me she would "just hold out til february".

So take into account that a lot of us arent directors with years and years of experience and huge reliable customer bases. We are working to build up our businesses and this host special just doesnt draw in a lot of folks who wouldnt have large parties. Myself, I prefer to have several smaller parties. My show last night had 6 ladies, it was a blast. More personal, more fun. I booked 3 out of those 6 girls. And the show will close around $400. And I cant tell you how excited Lisa was to get her Appy caddy at 60% off.

Just my two cents...

I just would hate to see this turned into an argument

I believe all this is true...the original post was about the MONTHLY HOST BENEFIT, and yes, there are customers who do book based on the regular benefits, but honestly, MOST of my customers, new and seasoned, will email/call and ask what the special is for a particular month and if they dont like it, THEY WILL NOT BOOK. My show average is around $350-400 (guessing) and I don't think it's fair to the customers at all to have a show in a month where $$ is tight anyway and they get punished for not having a $500 show. What if they try for that extra $50 and only reach $475 and have exhausted ALL their resources? To keep them happy, I would PROBABLY feel obligated to make up the diff so they could get their bonus.

Don't forget, there is a past host bonus. If they don't make it, suggest they book another show and get a piece of stoneware at 60% off. Work on the booking bonuses for the next 6 months, too!!!

I am going to email HO too. I am very unsatisfied with this $500 show thing. THey could have at leat did it for $400 to cover the show average. And as I have said time and time again that my host book BECAUSE of the host special. They wait until a month they like the special to do their show.

I am thinking of taking the 12 days of Christmas Flyer on here and doing some kind of New Year Sale or something with it to boost January and to try to get the 1 show in for the extra free constulant item at the beginning of the month.

I don't think the monthy host special matters. I don't even let them know unless they are undecided on a month. I have them with me at my shows but making calls I don't let them know unless they ask.

Not every host will want the special not matter which month. The host may or may not use every effort to increase her sales during any month. Money may not be tight for all in January, they might have gotten some $ as gifts to spend.

Of course, if you think it is bad so will your potential hosts & you won't get any bookings. Just turn it around...if you (the host) do the extra work you will get an extra bonus.

Partylite is running a promo right now that if the host pays $9.99 they get an add'l $50 products for free. I think that would have been a much more fair offer for PC to do something like that.

chefsteph07 said:
Partylite is running a promo right now that if the host pays $9.99 they get an add'l $50 products for free. I think that would have been a much more fair offer for PC to do something like that.

:yuck: stinky partylite candles. always making me sneeze :yuck:

stacywhitlow said:
I don't think the monthy host special matters. I don't even let them know unless they are undecided on a month. I have them with me at my shows but making calls I don't let them know unless they ask.

Not every host will want the special not matter which month. The host may or may not use every effort to increase her sales during any month. Money may not be tight for all in January, they might have gotten some $ as gifts to spend.

Of course, if you think it is bad so will your potential hosts & you won't get any bookings. Just turn it around...if you (the host) do the extra work you will get an extra bonus.

Stacy - I think that is a good point! Every month I have hosts who have no interest in the host special. I mentioned that one of my Jan bookings was for stoneware, but I also have another host who booked for January because she wants cookware for 1/2 off. She didn't even ask what the host special was.
I'm still coaching her towards a $1000 show though!:D

stacywhitlow said:
Not every host will want the special not matter which month.

I realize this may not be the case for everyon but for some of us it is. These complaints are from those of us that it will affect when they book their show. As most of us have said time and time again.

JTNT8704 said:
:yuck: stinky partylite candles. always making me sneeze :yuck:

Talking about the special! LOL NOT the candles! ha ha

I think I may offer them either a freebie from my excess stock or an additional % OFF of stoneware if they don't reach the $500 mark, just so they dont' feel jipped for not reaching that level or higher.

I feel behind. I haven't even started booking for January yet.

Don't feel too behind. I haven't book a thing for Jan yet because my December isn't where I want it to be. And actually, I've never booked anything in Jan before Thanksgiving and it's always turned out to be one of my best months!

jan host bonusWOW!!! I guess I really stirred up a discussion here when I first posted this...I'm sooo proud of myself..ha ha just kidding...
I think it could be as simple as....keep the $500 host bonus going on like they have it, but maybe offer a 60% host bonus to those shows who reach under $500.00...wouldn't that make sense? The host with over $500 wouldn't be eligilbe for the 60% off bonus because they're receiving the extra FREE!
Just a thought...
keep the ideas rolling!!!

I agree they need to offer something for hosts that don't reach the $500 mark. This average may be easier in some parts of the country, but my average is not $500. My average in Oct. was $450 and that was one of my best months. The economy here stinks and the gas prices are not helping.

I'm just hoping this isn't going to be the trend for the entire year (that a host has to get $500 in sales to get the special). I do think it has been very easy for people to come up w/$150 in sales to get the specials and sometimes the host may not care to work any harder once she/he reaches that goal.

I do have some Jan. bookings so we will see how it goes.

karlene said:
WOW!!! I guess I really stirred up a discussion here when I first posted this...I'm sooo proud of myself..ha ha just kidding...
I think it could be as simple as....keep the $500 host bonus going on like they have it, but maybe offer a 60% host bonus to those shows who reach under $500.00...wouldn't that make sense? The host with over $500 wouldn't be eligilbe for the 60% off bonus because they're receiving the extra FREE!
Just a thought...
keep the ideas rolling!!!
I think if they offered something for hosts with less than $500 in sales it would discourage them from trying to get to higher sales.

It's all in how we present it. If we are negative about things people won't book. Look at the positive, promote that, and be excited. We have the best host program out there without the bonus. And that is what it is - a BONUS.

Tell them the host benefits (the regular ones) and don't forget that they get the guest specials STARTING at the guest price so hosts pay at least 15% less and then say "and as a BONUS if your show is $500 or more in guest sales you get $50-$100 extra free in January".

It's all good!

...now stop complaining and get booking!

My last comment and "complaining"

PC has a wonderful host program

on the host flyer it does say that they will be something

I don't think it is right to punish the host if she is trying to help the past host out by booking a show so that she can get the special. They shouldn't give the past host anything if the current host (who now is doing all the work) can't get to $500. Some people don't live in an area that is big - my town that I live in is less than 19,000 people, the only major store we have is Wal-Mart, we have a few big factories, but they are small.

Whoever thought of this promotion at PC wasn't thinking of the little guy, just increasing the company's national average

Sorry and last word

~

I had 3 potential hosts that wanted cookware. Guess what? They did not choose Sept. to have their show. They will still be able to get it at 50% off so it is still a great deal! I have plenty of hosts that don't care or ask or purchase the special anyway (of course, some do). I think that our host program is awesome & the monthly special is just an added bonus. I really don't see why there is so much complaint about needing $500 in guest sales. I think it is a great deal. If the host wants the extra free products, she will work for it (ie. guest list, attendance, outside orders, etc.) All of that is her "job" anyway. It is my job to host coach her to do that & then get the sales at her show. No one is being "punished". Every host gets rewards for her effort regardless of sales. If she wants it, she will put forth more effort to get it.

1. <H2>What is the current host bonus for Pampered Chef shows?</H2> <p>Currently, Pampered Chef offers a host bonus for shows that reach a minimum of $500 in sales. This bonus includes a 60% off item and additional free products based on the total sales of the show.</p>2. <H2>Should Pampered Chef offer a host bonus for shows under $500?</H2> <p>This is a common question and suggestion among hosts who may not reach the $500 sales goal. While it is important to strive for this goal, it may not always be achievable for every host. Therefore, some individuals believe that Pampered Chef should offer a smaller host bonus for shows under $500.</p>3. <H2>What would be the benefit of offering a regular host bonus for shows under $500?</H2> <p>The main benefit would be to provide an incentive and reward for hosts who may not reach the $500 sales level. This can help increase motivation and encourage hosts to continue hosting shows, even if they are unable to reach the $500 goal.</p>4. <H2>How would this potential host bonus work?</H2> <p>The specifics of the host bonus for shows under $500 would need to be determined by Pampered Chef. However, it could potentially include a discounted item or additional free products, similar to the current host bonus for $500+ shows.</p>5. <H2>What should I do if I am interested in suggesting this idea to Pampered Chef?</H2> <p>If you are interested in suggesting a regular host bonus for shows under $500, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They may be able to provide information on how to submit suggestions or feedback to the company. </p>

What is the current host bonus for Pampered Chef shows?

Currently, Pampered Chef offers a host bonus for shows that reach a minimum of $500 in sales. This bonus includes a 60% off item and additional free products based on the total sales of the show.

Should Pampered Chef offer a host bonus for shows under $500?

This is a common question and suggestion among hosts who may not reach the $500 sales goal. While it is important to strive for this goal, it may not always be achievable for every host. Therefore, some individuals believe that Pampered Chef should offer a smaller host bonus for shows under $500.

What would be the benefit of offering a regular host bonus for shows under $500?

The main benefit would be to provide an incentive and reward for hosts who may not reach the $500 sales level. This can help increase motivation and encourage hosts to continue hosting shows, even if they are unable to reach the $500 goal.

How would this potential host bonus work?

The specifics of the host bonus for shows under $500 would need to be determined by Pampered Chef. However, it could potentially include a discounted item or additional free products, similar to the current host bonus for $500+ shows.

What should I do if I am interested in suggesting this idea to Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in suggesting a regular host bonus for shows under $500, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They may be able to provide information on how to submit suggestions or feedback to the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • flemings99