• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compare Host Benefits of Direct Sales Companies

In summary, the average show is almost $500 and at that level you would get $90 worth of free products and two half price items. The Home party program at the company is still relatively new (4 years), so they're still working out some bugs, and often product is directed to the retail stores rather than the consultants.
beepampered
Does anyone have a file that compares what various direct sales companies offer their host after a show? I know there have been several threads discussing various competing companies but I want to see it all together.

I had a host comment, "y'all (we're in the South) don't give very much do you?" I bit my tongue, but thought, "not for a $200 show." I did say, "the average show is almost $500 and at that level you would get $90 worth of free products and two half price items."

I just thought it would be nice to see if she's correct in her accessment of our host benefits. She sales some sort of interiors product. Thanks....

This doesn't really answer your question but...I just did a party for someone who sells Home and Garden. To me their products are expensive. At the end of the party we were kind of comparing companies (neither of us is interested in switching) and she said their commission was 40%. I guess that explains why their prices are so much higher. Some people will argue that our products are too expensive but I would rather pay for something I'll actually use and enjoy rather than something to just hang on the wall or collect dust. I think you could stretch our free product value out much more than you can other companies. I had a bride who earned $40 in free stuff and she got quite a few gadgets for that amount.

I hosted a Body Shop at Home party at the end of September, and I was not completely thrilled with their host program. The "low end" hosts who have less than $500 in sales don't get more than $20 in free products, unless they also have 2 bookings. Most of their benefits are in the form of half-price items.Because their home party program is still relatively new (4 years), they're still working out some bugs. Frequently product is directed to the retail stores rather than the consultants, so guests and hosts often have to deal with back orders and unauthorized substitutions.

Well, there has been a big discussion on this forum on how the consultant for various companies have different percentages but might have to give the host benefits. That's great for recruiting, but I'm realling looking for what other companies offer their hosts.

Have you tried going to various companies websites to see what they list there for host benefits?

No, I'm not that motivated since this host who made this comment didn't give it her all (oh, I never followed up with her or I didn't know she had moved and so she didn't get the invitation; I didn't want to bother her by calling). I was just hoping someone already had something. Thanks.

What are the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

As a host with Pampered Chef, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host-only offers, and have the opportunity to try new products before they are released to the public. Additionally, you can earn credit towards future purchases and receive personalized cooking tips and recipes from your consultant.

How does Pampered Chef's host rewards program compare to other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef's host rewards program is one of the most generous in the direct sales industry. With a tiered system, hosts can earn up to 30% in free products, as well as discounts on additional items. This is significantly higher than many other companies that offer a flat percentage for host rewards.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers both in-person and virtual parties. With the virtual party option, you can still earn all of the same host benefits as an in-person party, but your guests can shop from the comfort of their own homes.

Are there any requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, it is recommended to have at least 8-10 guests in attendance to ensure a successful party. Your consultant can also assist you in inviting guests and providing tips to make your party a success.

What other perks do I receive as a Pampered Chef host?

In addition to the host rewards program, Pampered Chef hosts also have the opportunity to earn exclusive discounts on select products, as well as receive host-only promotions and bonuses. You also have the chance to host a monthly host special and receive free products based on your party's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedberry