• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brenda K.'s Mystery Host Show: Divvy Up Benefits?

In summary, the conversation was about a successful Mystery Host Show and the question of how to divide the host benefits among multiple people. The general consensus was to divide the $240 of free products among 4 people, with some suggesting to also include half price items. Others suggested dividing it between 2 co-hosts for easier tracking and to take advantage of the 10% discount for the next year. Overall, the group was happy for the successful show and wished the host, Brenda, congratulations.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I had my first Mystery Host Show/Product Premier show last week. It went very well, my sales are $1100. So here is my question since there are quite a bit of host benefits I was going to divide the benefits upon multiple people. Do you think I should divide the $240 of free products to 2 people ($120 each) or 4 people ($60 each)? Let me know your thoughts. I need to decide today. Thank you in advance for everyone's help. Brenda K.

Congrats!Congrats on such a big show! In my opinion, the more customers you can make happy the better, so I would go with 4 people getting $60 each. I would certainly be very happy to "win" $60 worth of free PC products out of the blue! And that way you have 4 people who come away feeling great about PC (and you!) instead of just 2....

That's my 2 cents anyway :D

I agree, and do the half price items too!!! Some of the people that didn't win, but ordered higher ticket items would love to save 50% on those big ticket items!!!

I personally have not done a Mystry host show yet, I am getting ready to plan my Fall Open House though, I would tend to agree to divded them up in to $60.00 in free products.... I would be happy to get free products from PC out of the blue as well!!!

I would do it between two people--then you have a host and a co-host and they'll both get 10% off for the next year. Just easier to keep track of, too.

I'd go for the 4 people at $60 each. That's great on your show - awesome job! I have my FIRST "Open House" Sunday and I'm getting nervous. I think I may have a lot of people there but only about 15 RSVP'd and a few I was counting on can't make it. I didn't really advertise as a "Mystery Host" - I just put 1/2 price item, 10% off and Free product. I'm giving away free product at the show so I thought that would cover me there. I'm just nervous that my sales may not be that high.

Joanne

That's awesome!!
I agree with DebbieJ's theory - split it with 2 co-hosts

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host is chosen randomly from the guest list. The host will receive all the benefits and rewards from the show, including free and discounted products, based on the total sales of the party.

2. How does the Divvy Up Benefits system work?

The Divvy Up Benefits system is a way to fairly distribute the rewards and benefits among all guests attending the Mystery Host Show. Based on the total sales, a certain percentage is divided among the guests and the remaining percentage is given to the chosen host as their personal rewards.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, trying new recipes and kitchen tools, and having a fun and interactive party with friends and family. You also have the chance to be chosen as the Mystery Host and receive even more rewards!

4. How can I participate in Brenda K.'s Mystery Host Show?

To participate in Brenda K.'s Mystery Host Show, you can contact her directly or attend one of her scheduled parties. You can also ask her to schedule a private party for you and your friends.

5. Are there any requirements to be a Mystery Host?

No, there are no specific requirements to be a Mystery Host. Anyone can be chosen randomly from the guest list, as long as they attend the party and make a purchase. However, to be eligible for the host rewards, you must have at least $200 in party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies