• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Mystery Host Show Have Multiple Credit Card Charges for Host Benefits?

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host is kept secret until the end of the event. Guests are encouraged to place orders and the host earns all the rewards and benefits from the sales. Guests have the opportunity to place orders for products and the host earns points towards free and discounted products. You do not have to be present at the party to participate and can place orders through the host's unique link or by contacting them directly. Hosting a Mystery Host Show allows you to earn free and discounted products and introduce others to the products for potential rewards. To earn rewards, the host must meet the minimum sales requirement, but can still earn rewards by hosting a traditional Pampered Chef party.
siderits
For my one year anniversary, I'm doing a mystery host show. I have nine participants, so I decided to divvy up the host benefits so all nine will win something. My question is ... when I'm putting in the final host orders of what everyone "wins", what if they all want to use a credit card. Can a host order have that many credit card charges? If it can't, can you think of a workaround?

I know on one single order you can't have 2 credit cards so I'm not sure how you get around that. Maybe just tell them you have to take check or cash for it to work?

Figured that was probably going to be the case.

Many people have cheques for their credit cards. Maybe that's an option for them if they insist on using credit cards.

Wow thats a tough one, I myself have been waning to do a mystery host show and I would really like to know the answer to that bc I never would have thought that they couldnt... that strange!

When I have a mystery host show, I draw a name from one person who place an order. They (only one person) is the one that gets the host benefits. This makes it simple for me.

Just to make sure...when you do a mystery host you can divide it up:
1 person gets Host benefit of the month
1 person gets free product
1 person gets 1/2 off product
1 person gets % offWill that work if everyone pays by check? I hope so!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host is kept secret until the end of the event. Guests are encouraged to place orders and the host earns all the rewards and benefits from the sales.

How does the Mystery Host Show work?

Guests at the Mystery Host Show are given the opportunity to place orders for our products. For every order placed, the host earns points towards free and discounted products. At the end of the party, the host is revealed and can redeem their rewards.

Do I have to be present at the Mystery Host Show to participate?

No, you do not have to be present at the Mystery Host Show to participate. You can place an order through the host's unique party link or by contacting the host directly.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to our products and earn rewards for their purchases.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement?

Unfortunately, in order to earn rewards as a host of a Mystery Host Show, you must meet the minimum sales requirement. However, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a traditional Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66