• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August $1K Mystery Host Show: Boost Bookings and Increase Sales!

In summary, the Mystery Host Show is a great way to promote your business and get more bookings or bigger sales.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Everyone... I'm putting together a mystery host show for August to try and have a nice big end to the Spring/Summer season and thought I'd post a flyer I modified (original from chefkrisb) with different benefits for more bookings or bigger sales...

I hope it goes well... I have 5 signed up so far. :)

Last edited:
ummm.........one question...........who gets the bamboo bowl?:D

Cindi.

No Shipping charges? You are going to eat the 4.00 for every order?

Jessica I love it. :) But can you convert it to word?

Yes, do you have this in Word???
Thanks

Or maybe someone else has the ability to convert this to word for us. It is very nicely done.

I have it in word too... I hope no one has problems with the text boxes because I use a mac... I'll post it now... As far as the bamboo bowl, I'm going to raffle it off for those that get more then $150 in orders or get bookings... For the shipping... it's only free for the 10 hosts that sign up to participate... not for those buying from them... I should reword that so they understand.

I've updated both with the bamboo bowl raffle info & the S&H info...
:)

Last edited:
So I have 4 people signed up so far... as long as I have more signed up with orders by the 22nd I should be good... otherwise I'll have to change the rewards... anyone have any ideas on how to split the rewards without having 10 participants... ? I know many cheffers here have had mystery host shows with split rewards... your input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
you might not have to split the rewards down. I did my mystery host show during July and I only had 6 people participate but the show ended at $1750. Maybe those that you have scheduled will get more in orders and you will still end up with $1000.

Nice flyers!

You need to correct "price" (1/2 price items)

I want to do that but trying to include it in my August newsletter

Just a thought--instead of putting it in your August newsletter, you might want to try a separate email--I tried it in March in my newsletter, and only had one response. THis time, I did a separate email, and I've got all 10 hosts signed up--three within 5 minutes of sending the message. I think the first time, it just got buried in the newletter and nobody paid any attention.

yeah I think that happened to me one time too - the only problem is I want to get them both out today - I may send the newsletter now and the mystery host tomorrow.

Has anyone done this with September's Specials?

I haven't done it with September's specials but I can if you'd like... I don't plan on doing a mystery show but I don't mind changing the image and text for you... :)

Thank you Jessica. I had some time on my hands, kids on vacation with their dad, so I tweaked the one I had saved. Found here of course, Cyndi from Canada did one a while back. I'll post in case anyone else may be interested. Hoping it works, how did your's go?

Attachments

• MysteryHostFlyer0708[1].doc
    230 KB · Views: 281
Oh I like that one so much better... I've got to save that one. Thanks for posting. :)

For those that have done a mystery host show, how do you give the hosts the 10% for the year... do you just enter their discount code for their future orders??? I don't know if HO checks the name against the actual host...

I had a host order from a recent show. When I enter her name and pulled from my contacts in automatically uploaded her host# and gave her the discount. Real simple in P3.

How does it know who participated in a mystery host show when you're splitting all the host benefits? Unless I do them all as co-hosts but will it allow me to do up to 10 of them? Hmmmm, I guess I'll just have to try. WML.

Oh I misunderstood I thought you meant how to do you give past host participating in the mystery host their 10% off what they buy. I don't think the 10% applies when you do the mystery host unless you do it for them personally when they order throughout the year.

I had my Mystery Host Reveal today and had just under 1K for the show with 7 participants... I made a lot of food, which was a lot of work but everyone enjoyed themselves and they want me to do it again. I think I'll do it twice a year... when the new cattys come out. :) Thanks for all of your support and I hope everyone has a great experience with the Mystery Host Show.

I am so excited I tried the Mystery Host Show this month!!! Right now I have 9 out of my 10 participating hosts orders and the guest sales are over $1600!! :) I am calling them tomorrow to tell each of them which host benefit they won and then they have until Saturday to decide what they each want!! I've gotten lots of requests to do this again!!! YAY!!

Thanks for posting. I am "borrowing" your flyer.

Brand spank'n new consultant here - just signed up tonight and I can not wait to do a mystery host show!! Eeee I love this idea!!

1. What is the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion?

The "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree by placing an order of $75 or more in the month of August.

2. How do I participate in the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion?

To participate in the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion, simply place an order of $75 or more on any Pampered Chef products during the month of August. Each order of $75 or more will automatically be entered for a chance to win the $1,000 shopping spree.

3. When will the winner of the $1,000 shopping spree be announced?

The winner of the $1,000 shopping spree will be announced at the end of August. Keep an eye on our social media pages and website for the announcement.

4. Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion?

No, the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion is open to all customers who place an order of $75 or more during the month of August. However, consultants are also eligible to participate and win the shopping spree.

5. Can I combine my order with a friend's to reach the $75 minimum for the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion?

Yes, you can combine orders with friends to reach the $75 minimum for the "August $1K Mystery Host" promotion. Just make sure to place all orders under the same host to be eligible for the shopping spree.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
Replies