• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show? I Need Ideas.

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a unique Pampered Chef party where the host is kept secret until the end. Guests can earn entries into a drawing to become the mystery host and receive host rewards by placing orders. Anyone can host a Mystery Host Show with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. Themed parties and fun activities can add to the excitement of the event.
Soozeeq
I need some ideas for a mystery host show. I did one in a past PC life but I don't have the information any more. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do one? Any creative flyers?

Please share with the needy! :D I am trying to get things rolling again since I moved twice in the last 5 months. I have 3 shows for July and 1 for August but I need more shows. I have a goal to get to but I am having trouble with sales totals and bookings.

Thanks for the help.

Susan

some ideasI didn't go over these before uploading them; hopefully there is something here to get your creative ideas flowing.

God Bless; Take Care! -Scott

Attachments

• Mystery Host Invite.doc
    502.5 KB · Views: 392
  • possib OH handout recipes.doc
    86 KB · Views: 302
  • Mysteryhost Feb 2004.doc
    33 KB · Views: 201
  • 100 Creative Ways to Advertise Your Business.doc
    53 KB · Views: 518
Thanks Scott. Those were a great help.

I see that we live in the same state. Where in WA are you from? I am in Ephrata

Related to Mystery Host Show? I Need Ideas.

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host is kept a secret until the end. Each guest who makes a purchase will be entered into a drawing to become the mystery host and receive the host rewards.

How does a Mystery Host Show work?

During a Mystery Host Show, guests can place orders and earn entries into the drawing for the mystery host. The more orders they place, the more chances they have to win. Once the mystery host is revealed, they will receive all of the host rewards earned from the party.

Can I still earn host rewards at a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, as a guest at a Mystery Host Show, you can still earn host rewards by placing orders. These rewards will be given to the mystery host at the end of the party, but you can also use them towards your own purchases at the party.

Can I host a Mystery Host Show?

Anyone can host a Mystery Host Show as long as they have a Pampered Chef consultant to help them set it up. It's a fun and exciting way to earn rewards and surprise one lucky guest with the host rewards.

What are some ideas for a Mystery Host Show?

There are many fun and creative ideas for a Mystery Host Show. You can have a themed party, such as a holiday or game night, to add to the excitement. You can also include special activities or games for guests to earn extra entries into the drawing. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • alidafrizzell