1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Past Host Monthly Bonus Question

1. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

Here's my situation. A girl hosted a show in July. At her show, her friend booked a Kitchen Show for August. She ended up canceling her Kitchen show and just had a catalog show, BUT she rebooked for her kitchen show in October. The original July host wants to know if she can take advantage of the October host special. What do you think?

Oct 10, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

As long as the now-October booking was entered as a booking on the July show, it should work. As long as the booking occurs within 6 months from the show it originally booked from, that original host should get the booking bonus. Hope that makes sense! :)

Oct 10, 2005
  3. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

Yes. The August, now October show was originally entered on the July host's show. The July host ordered the host special in August at the catalog show, though. Can she get the October special, too?

Oct 10, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Oh, I didn't realize that. No, I don't think she can use it again. YOu can check with HO to be sure. If you entered the October show on the August show as a booking (essentially she'd be booking off her own show), the THAT host can get the October host special, although she will anyway since she's the host. I hope I didn't make that too confusing!

Oct 10, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Becky is correct. Host 1 got the bonus off of Host 2's catalog show. Host 2 is now having a kitchen show. IF you entered Host 2 as having a future show (within next 6 months), Host 2 can get two of the host bonuses. Host 1 is now out of the picture (except her 10% PHD). Clear as mud?

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted