• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for a 25-Guest Show?

In summary, the author is nervous about crowd control for their show and is thinking about returning to the old format. They would like to have a small group of people help with the demo and let the rest be social in another area of the house.
I'm very excited that my host for Saturday night has 25 people coming, but I'm nervous about crowd control. My show last night had 7 guests, and it worked really well as far as the interactive show format, but I can't imagine 25!

I'm thinking of going back to the old format for this one. Any suggestions?

You could pick out a small group of 7-10 who want to help with the demo, and let them do that while you talk about the tools to the rest. Then the people helping can put in their 2 cents about the tools, but you don't have to manage 2 dozen people.

I would ask the host what kind of crowd it will be - I have done shows with over 20 guests and sometimes its more of a social event then a PC show - I just had one in February like that - they asked what the specials were and then had me put the food in the oven and played with the gadgets and products - I answered questions - took orders and had a 1680 show - If there are a few really interested, have them help with the demo and let the rest be social in another area of the house - If they have been to PC before and are there again - they most likely want to see what is new etc - so I would set up a new spring line area with a few of the new products etc - All depends on the crowd.

With that many people you might want to take along someone to help you with the order process so it doesn't take forever. Maybe get your host to help you.

That's a great idea, Linda. Especially because she's signing up :)

I'd just have items out with food to have the guest try them out if they want. I'd have something prepared already. Ask your host what she thinks, she'll know her friends and if they will be up to participating or just want to socialize and shop.

I had a 25 guest show a couple weeks ago. I didn't do it interactive and I went REALLY fast. About half the people were standing and some not even in the smallish kitchen. I made the Collosal Chopped Salad and prepped just about everything. Chicken was already cooked and chopped up. I showed just one thing to slice with knives, talked really quickly about cookware, and did just one thing to demo what was part of the recipes since I prepped most before. I reiterated A LOT that they were more than welcome to come up and play with stuff when I was done for the sake of time. Many did come search through my tool turnabout and asked me to see things that I already put into my dirty tool crate. The longest part is checking people out, so it's great to get some help. I found that my host was still visiting with people, so I didn't ask her to help out (but then again, she wasn't planning on signing either, so that's a litlte different).

Maybe for a show like this, I'd do an outline if you don't do one already. JUST to be sure that you're fitting in what you need if you're going faster than usual: booking lines, recruiting lines, info about guest special, upcoming host specials and info about HWC. Those are the basics I wouldn't want to miss.

Having huge shows is GREAT! They ARE more work and usually much longer, but the show total will be big. Mine was a $1700 show, so I hope the same for you!!!!:D

1. What are some easy recipes for a 25-guest show?

Some easy recipes for a 25-guest show could include crockpot chicken parmesan, vegetable stir-fry, or a simple mixed green salad with homemade dressing.

2. How can I make sure there is enough food for all 25 guests?

To ensure there is enough food for all guests, it is recommended to plan for 1.5 servings per person. This will account for any guests with larger appetites or those who may want to take home leftovers.

3. Can you provide some tips for setting up a successful 25-guest show?

Some tips for setting up a successful 25-guest show include creating a detailed timeline for the event, providing ample seating and space for guests to mingle, and having all necessary cooking and serving utensils ready and easily accessible. It is also important to communicate with the host and guests beforehand to address any dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. What are some popular products to showcase at a 25-guest show?

Some popular products to showcase at a 25-guest show could include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. These products are versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes to impress guests.

5. How can I make the 25-guest show interactive and engaging for everyone?

To make the 25-guest show interactive and engaging, consider incorporating some fun games or activities related to the products and recipes being showcased. You could also encourage guests to participate in the cooking process and ask for their input and feedback on the dishes being prepared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
patty42240
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies