• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Theme Show: Ideas & Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, Denise is interested in promoting a Christmas theme show and has several ideas for presents and entertaining. She also suggests renting a club house for an open house type show.
Denise Watkins
I'm in my first month with PC. I'm interested in ideas/suggestions for promoting a Christmas theme show. I have an area with seating for 25-30 people that I can make available to a host for their party. I would love to offer Christmas recipes for holiday entertaining. I would be willing to allow 2 or 3 host booking on the same night. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks. Denise

Have Christmas pressie ideas there too, don't just do the theme around the recipe.

ie: simple additions small/medium bowls....borrow some from your director or cluster and put in goodies, like a wee hamper and then wrap in basket wrap. Makes a nice present for hard to buy fors (like grandparents) and you can taylor it to suit the person you are giving to.

small batter bowl, there are recipes for brownie mix, cookies, chilli on the website, where you layer the ingredients and all they do is add milk/water/oil/eggs....they look fantastic!

Kids range....the cookie cutting set, creative cutters, safe cutter, bar board...they all make fantastic pressies for nieces/nephews/own children.

I've started taking a few of these with me to shows already, people are already thinking about Christmas!

Can you rent a club house? Maybe do an open house type show. Say, you would be there from 10 am -2 pm and people could come and go if they wished. If you have a kitchen in a club house, make recipes throughtout the day so that people who come at diffrent times can all see you actually use the PC products, get recipe ideas and of course have gift ideas set up around.
I think having 25-30 guest is great (don't we all wish for that), but you might feel overwhelmed too. Esp. at order taking time. Thats why I suggest doing an open house type thing.
Just some ideas.

What are some popular Christmas-themed products offered by Pampered Chef?

Some popular Christmas-themed products offered by Pampered Chef include the Snowflake Cookie Cutter Set, the Gingerbread House Bundt® Pan, and the Reindeer Napkin Ring Set.

Can I customize my Christmas-themed orders with personalization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for certain Christmas-themed products, such as the Customizable Gingerbread House Kit.

Do you have any recipe suggestions for a Christmas-themed party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a wide variety of holiday recipes on our website, including festive appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a Christmas-themed show?

Yes, when you host a Christmas-themed show, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Plus, you can also take advantage of our monthly host special for even more savings!

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Christmas decorations or gift-giving?

There are so many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your holiday decor or gifts. You can use our versatile Stoneware to bake and serve holiday dishes, create DIY gift baskets with our kitchen tools, or even use our products as unique gift wrapping accessories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies