• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a No Buying Show - Need Suggestions!

In summary, Debbie is looking for information and suggestions on planning a No Buying Show recommended by her director for September 1st. She receives helpful tips on communicating the purpose of the event, promoting it, and making it engaging for guests.
ally44
Gold Member
Hi Everyone, I couldn't find it on here anywhere, but doesn't anyone have the information about a No Buying Show. My Director recommended me shooting for the end of August to have one, but because of my schedule, it is going to be September 1st.

Any information or suggestions would be great!

Thanks.

Debbie

Thanks, i was typing in "no buying"

ally44 said:
Hi Everyone, I couldn't find it on here anywhere, but doesn't anyone have the information about a No Buying Show. My Director recommended me shooting for the end of August to have one, but because of my schedule, it is going to be September 1st.

Any information or suggestions would be great!

Thanks.

Debbie

There is a thread with this very topic and a couple templates for invites.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f6/anyone-do-no-buy-nights-73014/

Hi Debbie,I have some information that may be helpful for planning your No Buying Show. First, it's important to communicate the purpose of the event to your guests. Let them know that it's a chance to showcase the products and recipes, without any pressure to make a purchase. This can be a great way to introduce new customers to our products and build relationships with current ones.In terms of timing, September 1st sounds like a great date for your show. Just make sure to give yourself enough time to plan and promote the event. You can create a Facebook event or send out invitations to friends, family, and potential customers. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or RSVP in advance.As for the actual show, think about incorporating some fun activities or demonstrations to keep your guests engaged. This could include recipe tastings, cooking demonstrations, or games with prizes. And don't forget to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for those who may be interested in purchasing products at a later time.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need more tips for planning a successful No Buying Show. Best of luck!Warmly,
A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

1. What exactly is a "no buying show"?

A no buying show is a party where the host does not sell any products, but instead focuses on demonstrating and promoting the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for guests to learn about the brand and its products without feeling any pressure to make a purchase.

2. How can I plan a successful no buying show?

To plan a successful no buying show, start by selecting a date and time that works for both you and your guests. Next, create a guest list and send out invitations at least 2 weeks in advance. Plan out a fun and engaging demonstration of the products, and make sure to have plenty of samples and recipes for guests to try. It's also helpful to offer special incentives or promotions for guests who decide to make purchases at a later time.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for a no buying show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a no buying show! As the host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your guests. Make sure to remind your guests that their purchases will count towards your host rewards, and encourage them to consider making a purchase at a later time.

4. How can I make my no buying show more interactive and engaging?

To make your no buying show more interactive and engaging, consider incorporating games, giveaways, or other activities into your demonstration. You can also involve your guests by asking for their opinions and experiences with the products, or by having them participate in the demonstration. This will make the party more fun and memorable for everyone involved.

5. Is it okay to invite guests who are not familiar with Pampered Chef products to a no buying show?

Absolutely! A no buying show is a great opportunity to introduce new people to the brand and its products. Encourage your guests to invite their friends and family who may not be familiar with Pampered Chef. They will have the chance to learn about the products and services offered, without feeling any pressure to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • bethany.harapat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies