• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Game Ideas for Large Crowds: Fun Activities for 20-25 Guests

All of my hosts want to do this now for their parties, it is really hands on and fun! I can post the recipes that I have already broken down if you want them.
pcheftammy
157
I have a show on Saturday with 20-25 guests attending. What game is great to play for such a large crowd?
 
I have them at home and will send it to you when I get home this evening.
Schel
 
Queen of Shoppers
Left Right (with multiple small prizes to pass)
 
Those are both great! I redid Queen of the Shoppers to be a little different though. I will post it when I get home.
Schel
 
Well hurry up & get home, I have 30 coming on Sun....:rolleyes:
 
schel said:
Those are both great! I redid Queen of the Shoppers to be a little different though. I will post it when I get home.
Schel

I guess Schel never went home.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Ginger- are you the official keeper? You were checking up on me yesterday, making sure I went home. :D
 
What I do with a party that size is split them into teams and have each team make a ring. I have all the tools they need separated ahead of time and I have also typed up the recipes to give them step by step directions. I go around and have each person pick a tool (I tell them to choose wisely) and we talk about each tool how it works and why its awesome! Then I tell them we are doing a contest and whoever chose the batter bowl on each team is in charge of that team! I give each person on the winning team a seasons best. Then I usually make the lava cake in the microwave while we wait for the rings to cook. We also use that time to talk about the products and what everyone liked about them.

All of my hosts want to do this now for their parties, it is really hands on and fun! I can post the recipes that I have already broken down if you want them.

4 of my first 5 parties I did this way and they were all over $1000.00 so I guess it does seem work pretty well!
 
chefann said:
Ginger- are you the official keeper? You were checking up on me yesterday, making sure I went home. :D

LMAO!!!
Its starting to look that way...:eek:

Oh & BTW...I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you & Beth have done to your hair!!!;)
 
  • #10
my3angelbugs said:
What I do with a party that size is split them into teams and have each team make a ring. I have all the tools they need separated ahead of time and I have also typed up the recipes to give them step by step directions. I go around and have each person pick a tool (I tell them to choose wisely) and we talk about each tool how it works and why its awesome! Then I tell them we are doing a contest and whoever chose the batter bowl on each team is in charge of that team! I give each person on the winning team a seasons best. Then I usually make the lava cake in the microwave while we wait for the rings to cook. We also use that time to talk about the products and what everyone liked about them.

All of my hosts want to do this now for their parties, it is really hands on and fun! I can post the recipes that I have already broken down if you want them.

4 of my first 5 parties I did this way and they were all over $1000.00 so I guess it does seem work pretty well!


Please post, these sound great.
 
  • #11
Ginger428 said:
Oh & BTW...I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you & Beth have done to your hair!!!;)
You can do it too... www.simpsonizeme.com. You need a clear photo of yourself, and some time to upload it and fine-tune.
<end hijack>

Back to the games suggestions.

I like the teams idea - get products into their hands!

I was at a party about a month ago and the consultant played the Left-Right game with multiple items going around the circle. It was a blast.

You could also give tickets or candy to the first person who notices when you use a certain word (like "host" or "fabulous"). Then have a drawing or give a prize to the person with the most candy. That would keep people listening to your demo.
 
  • #12
I have to look and see if I have any other ones. The chicken club and the Lemon Herb Chix ring work the best (I think anyways).
 

Attachments

  • Lemon Herb Chicken Ring.doc
    20 KB · Views: 235
  • Chicken and Broccoli.doc
    20 KB · Views: 255
  • Chicken and Cranberry.doc
    20 KB · Views: 228
  • Chicken Club.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 251
  • taco ring.doc
    21 KB · Views: 294
  • #13
LOL...people are SUPPOSSED to listen to the Demo????????:eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
 

Related to Best Game Ideas for Large Crowds: Fun Activities for 20-25 Guests

1. What are some popular outdoor games for large crowds?

Some popular outdoor games for large crowds include cornhole, giant Jenga, and spikeball. These games are easy to set up and can accommodate a large number of players at once.

2. Are there any group games that can be played indoors?

Yes, there are plenty of group games that can be played indoors. Some examples include charades, Pictionary, and mafia. These games are perfect for when the weather is not ideal for outdoor activities.

3. What are some budget-friendly game ideas for large crowds?

A few budget-friendly game ideas for large crowds include a scavenger hunt, water balloon toss, and a relay race. These games require minimal supplies and can be easily adapted to accommodate a larger group.

4. Can you suggest some icebreaker games for a large group?

Sure, some fun icebreaker games for a large group include Two Truths and a Lie, Human Knot, and Name Bingo. These games are great for getting people to interact and get to know each other.

5. What are some games that can be played with a mix of ages and abilities?

For a mix of ages and abilities, consider games like Musical Chairs, Simon Says, and a Hula Hoop competition. These games are simple and can be easily modified to cater to different skill levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
2
Views
4K
Admin Greg
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
4
Views
2K
Wildfire
  • proudmama02
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
8
Views
2K
PamperedDebbie
  • KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
17
Views
3K
patty42240
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
7
Views
3K
DebbieJ
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
5
Views
6K
  • micocina
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
4
Views
2K
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
4
Views
6K
byrd1956
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
5
Views
3K
lovenpc
Replies
7
Views
2K
pamperedbecky
Back
Top