• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a $194 Value: Host Appreciation Nov 5-30!

In summary, there is a host appreciation promotion for shows from November 5-30 where 5 hosts/consultants will be drawn every day to win a reversible bamboo carving board and a forged cutlery carving set worth $194. Some consultants are unsure of how to register their shows and are hoping for clarification. The link to register shows can be found on CC under Consultant's Incentives, and APO consultants are also eligible to participate. It does not matter if the consultant is hosting the show or not. If a consultant wins, they may try to help their show qualify or use the prize for a Christmas gift.
thecougchef
im starting a quick new thread on this because the NMD thread became too long to scroll through ;)

host appreciation is for shows nov 5-30.
5 hosts/consultants will be drawn everyday to win the reversible bamboo carving board & the forged cutlery carving set -- which i dont know what that all entails, i just know i was told it is a $194 value.

i just looked all over cc & couldnt find a place to register my shows. has anyone heard anything about this??

also - this would be a great thread for every consultant who wins during this time to come on & WAHOO for us :sing:

Last edited:
I wrote down that it is the bamboo carving board and forged carving set.

well. i was exhausted last night by the time i got to the meeting. so i may have just written down whatever i felt like writing down. :yuck: i guess this should be clarified before i go telling my hosts the wrong thing...

janezapchef said:
I wrote down that it is the bamboo carving board and forged carving set.

I wrote down the same thing. I have been lookin online to register my shows and so far I haven't found it. :(

I have a feeling we will receive and email later with a link.

That is awsome. I have so many shows booked that hopefully I will win something.=)

The link is online on CC under Consultant's Incentives - then under Programs and Promotions - Host Appreciation Month - shows for November 5th and 6th must be registered by midnight tonight (Central Time) - don't forget!!

Looks like APO consultants will be able to participate, too! Hooray!

Thanks Gina. I went on and registered my shows. :)

Does it matter if you are having the show at your house? But I'm not the Host.

ChefJWarren said:
Does it matter if you are having the show at your house? But I'm not the Host.

No it doesn't.

What if they call you and you win, but the show doesn't qualify???

I have 8 more shows this month! Cannot wait to qualify them all!

ChefJWarren said:
What if they call you and you win, but the show doesn't qualify???

If I won something as the host - I'd try my best to have the show qualify - I'm sure it would be a big motivator!

If I were to win, it would depend upon how far they are from qualifying. If it's just 20 or 30 bucks I would buy something for my mother in law for Christmas because it's $194 I would pay $30 easily for it LOL

What is the Host Appreciation Nov 5-30 event?

The Host Appreciation Nov 5-30 event is a special promotion for our valued hosts who have recently hosted a Pampered Chef party. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your support and loyalty.

What is the value of the prize for the event?

The prize for the Host Appreciation event is worth $194. It includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for cooking and entertaining.

How can I enter to win the prize?

To enter the Host Appreciation event, simply host a Pampered Chef party between November 5th and November 30th. Your consultant will provide you with a link to enter the event and you will automatically be entered to win the prize.

When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the Host Appreciation event will be announced on December 1st. We will notify the winner via email and also announce it on our social media pages.

Can I still participate if I hosted a party before November 5th?

Unfortunately, only parties hosted between November 5th and November 30th are eligible for the Host Appreciation event. However, we appreciate your support and hope you will join us for future promotions and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • pamela