• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Sure You Register Nov. 7-9 Shows Today

In summary, to participate in the 2008 PCA Drawing, you must register your show by Nov. 5-6 and Nov. 7-9. You must do this by Nov. 4. Orders from Winning Shows must be submitted no later than midnight CT on Dec. 15.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I just went to register my shows, and it's a good thing I decided to do it now for my weekend shows. There are deadlines, which only makes sense, but I somehow missed them when everything was announced. Here's the scoop...

Deadline:

* You must register Nov. 5-6 shows by midnight CT on Nov. 4
* You must register Nov. 7-9 Shows by midnight CT on Nov. 5
* All other Nov. Shows must be registered by midnight CT 4 days prior to the date of the show.
* Orders from Winning Shows must be submitted no later than midnight CT on Dec. 15, 2008.

Wow- thanks! I didn't know!

I registerd my own show. Can I even do that? Would I be disqualified if I got a call and I'm both the consultant and the host? I didn't see anything about it in the rules, but I tend to be a skimmer.

I just registered all mine last night. Good thing I read the small print about having my show for the 6th registered by 10 p.m. (Cali time)...I almost didn't make it!

I need to start lettting my hosts know about this awesome drawing too! I hope we win!

Is there anything for the guests in attendance this time? I didn't see it, but wonder if I missed that part.

pamperedlinda said:
Is there anything for the guests in attendance this time? I didn't see it, but wonder if I missed that part.

I don't think there is...bummer. You would think that if they are already paying nearly $400 for the host and consultant to win another $25 or so wouldn't kill them...lol. (Just joking though. PC spoils us.) :D

Thank you for this valuable reminder.... saved my behind!

Yeah- thanks! I actually have 2 in that period. Just submitted them.

Happy to help! It was just dumb luck that I caught it!

Whew! Didn't realize this! I have two shows this weekend!

Thank you! I just got all mine registered. Whew!

I got all my shows registered yesterday as soon as I could.

SHOOT!
Didn't see this till now and I have 2 shows this weekend!!!! ARGH! :cry:
Oh well, I registered the other ones..

I saw this post and thought, "I better go register" and then I got side tracked with my little girl who started crying. So I forgot to register my shows for this weekend. Waaahhh!

I'm bumping this so everyone can go register their shows that are 4 days out and beyond.

1. What is the benefit of registering for a Pampered Chef show on Nov. 7-9?

Registering for a show on Nov. 7-9 allows you to take advantage of our special deals and discounts that are only available during this time. It's the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products and try out new ones!

2. How do I register for a show on Nov. 7-9?

You can register for a show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for available shows in your area. Be sure to select a show that is scheduled for Nov. 7-9 to qualify for the special offers.

3. Can I register for multiple shows on Nov. 7-9?

Yes, you can register for as many shows as you'd like during this time period. Just make sure to attend each show to take advantage of the deals and discounts offered.

4. What if I can't attend a show on Nov. 7-9 but still want to take advantage of the offers?

If you are unable to attend a show on Nov. 7-9, you can still place an order through your consultant or on our website during this time period. Just make sure to mention the special offers and discounts when placing your order.

5. Are there any exclusions to the deals and discounts offered during Nov. 7-9?

Some exclusions may apply to certain products and offers. It's best to check with your consultant or the show host for specific details on which products are eligible for the deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Raenstorm