• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Ahead for Fall Shows: Book Your November Show Now!

In summary, booking a November show now allows you to secure a date and gives you and your guests more time to plan and prepare. You can still earn host rewards by booking early and can change the date if needed. To book, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. A November show can still be successful with the holiday season approaching and a variety of holiday-themed products available.
chefsteph07
I just booked my first November show today! LOL
I can only do shows on the weekends, so I am usually way booked from Sept-Dec so I start telling my hosts around this time of year that if they are even THINKING of doing a show in the fall to get on my calendar NOW..we can adjust the date or whatever as time comes closer..so my past host called me and said she was going through her calendar today and remembered what I said about booking early so she wanted to get on my calendar asap! This past host originally wanted Nov but I was booked up and had to move her to Jan!
Too funny! I did that to a few hosts last year in the spring who definitely said they were interested in fall time and their shows did hold..I told them if they cancel they will be out of luck for a home show so they really did a great job in keeping their dates for me! :D

So cool!I'm still working on March, myself... so I'm a little jealous ;) But very happy that your schedule is filling up!

Congratulations on booking your first November show! It's always great to have your calendar filled up with events, especially during the busy holiday season. It sounds like you have a great strategy in place by reminding your hosts to book early and being flexible with dates. It's also awesome to hear that your past host remembered your advice and reached out to book her show. It just goes to show the importance of building strong relationships with your hosts. Keep up the good work and I hope your future shows are just as successful!

1. What are the benefits of booking a November show now?

Booking a November show now allows you to secure a date that works best for you and your guests, as November tends to be a busy month for holiday events. It also gives you and your guests more time to plan and prepare for the show.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I book a November show now?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by booking a November show now. In fact, by booking early, you may have the opportunity to earn even more rewards as your guests will have more time to shop and invite others to your show.

3. What if I need to change the date of my November show?

If you need to change the date of your November show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will work with you to find a new date that works for both of you. We understand that plans can change, especially during the busy holiday season.

4. How do I go about booking a November show now?

To book a November show now, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting a show in November. They will work with you to find a date and help you plan and prepare for your show.

5. Can I still have a successful show if I book in November?

Absolutely! November is a great time to host a Pampered Chef show. With the holiday season approaching, people are already in the mindset of shopping for gifts and entertaining, making it the perfect time to showcase our products. Plus, with our wide range of holiday-themed products, your guests will have plenty of options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • MaryannNic