• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Worst Show Between Two Great Shows

In summary, the former recruit invited the host to have a show, but no one came. The host opened the new products and made a display, but no one came. The former recruit asked the host to make the recipe in case someone came late, but no one came. The host is anxious to see if the former recruit has any orders.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I thought I was on a good roll having my best show not long ago and already recieving several outside orders for a show I have booked for November. One of my past recruits wanted to have a show and did well last time which helped her decide to join PC. She asked me to bring my new products from the sample package that I just bought so I did. I opened the items that I hadn't opened before and made a display. Neeless to say not a single person came. What made it worse was that she asked me to go ahead and make the recipe in case someone came late and we could each have supper for later. I'm anxious to see if she has any orders. Wish us both luck.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you, really suprised that she did that having done PC in the past.

wow! did she even feel bad about it?! Could you sense that she hadn't put the effort into inviting or was she really expecting a good crowd and no one showed? How aweful for you, especially from a former recruit whom, you would think, would know how the process works! Hopefully she'll come around with a pot of outside orders.

Hmmmm.... Might explain why she's a PAST consultant. I have found that often times past consultants have some of the worse shows. They forget how it works - or never really got it- and they don't need host coaching because they've done this before. I now tell them "please bear with me. I go through this with everyone. I've found that even those who have done a lot of parties might pick up something they've forgotten or get a new idea". Enough of a percent of them listen.

Maybe she just doesn't have the friends that she thinks she has in her neighborhood. She said she went door to door and invited everyone and they told her that they would be there.

She must live in MY neighborhood! My neighbors are all like that too. :yuck:

It may not be horrible. When I did my show before becoming a consultant, I had 1 person show up. Really I had just picked a bad time (weekend before 4th of July) and everyone was just busy. I still got almost $500 in orders by calling people. I am sure I drove my recruiter crazy because I kept asking to extend my closing date because I wanted to make sure I called and got ahold of each person I invited .. but I was calling her every day or 2 to let her know how many more orders I had gotten, so she at least knew that I was working for the party and not just stalling for no reason. Still not bad for my first party of that type ever and not even having people show up.

What is a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows"?

A "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows" is an event organized by Pampered Chef where two successful shows are scheduled back-to-back, but the show in the middle has a significantly lower turnout or sales compared to the other two shows.

How does a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows" happen?

There can be various reasons for a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows" to occur. It could be due to poor planning, lack of promotion, unfavorable timing or location, or unexpected circumstances.

What can be done to prevent a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows"?

To avoid a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows," it is essential to have a solid plan in place and to promote the event effectively. Choose a suitable date and location, communicate with your guests, and offer incentives or special deals to encourage attendance.

How can a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows" be turned around?

If you find yourself in a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows" situation, don't panic. Use this as an opportunity to engage with your guests and offer them personalized attention. Offer special deals or promotions to boost sales and make the most out of the event.

Why is it important to address a "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows"?

A "Worst Show Between Two Great Shows" can be demotivating for both the consultant and the guests. It is essential to address the issue and learn from it to improve future events. It also shows that you value your guests' time and investment, which can help maintain a positive relationship with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • BlueMoon