• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Fajitas, Warm Brownies, and a Great Kitchen: Last Night's Party Recap

In summary, the host had a lot of guests show up for the first hour, but then two more friends showed up and they didn't seem to notice that the brownies were in the oven cooking. The guests finally came over and said they loved the fajitas, but no one bought a DCB. The host says she has been increasing her career sales by $96 every month since January, and this show is closing tonight.
TheFreddiesCook
It was a little strange... Host and a friend for the first hour. Then 2 more friends came. I was doing the Warm Nutty Brownies. While brownies in the oven, I did rush hour fajitas, but guests were walking around and talking- host said they've been to PC parties before, no need to watch. :confused: They finally came over and were amazed at how fast fajitas cooked, we served, they loved them, and the brownies, but no one bought a DCB... :(

It was a great kitchen, though. Nice big island would have been nice to gather everyone around and watch the demo. Host helped clean every single dish and product used! That was nice. Then she told me she had about 6 orders out! I got $200 from the people that showed up. She'll meet with me on Monday to bring the outside orders and close the show.

I can't imagine having everyone ignore me while I was doing things. I usually put nametags on everyone with a product name on them and tell them that is their "new last name" and when it comes time to use that product, they get to do it. Michael Reeves also said at our Spring Launch that he lays out all the tools that will be used and as each person comes in, he tells them to wash their hands and pick a tool. I bet if you had done that, someone would have fallen in love with the DCB! Just seeing the results is nothing like putting the food together in it!Do you have the "Dinnertime in No Time" set flyer? It's on here somewhere and he said since March of last year, he has gone from $45K in career sales to $96 in career sales as of the end of January!

This show is closing tonight... It was only $266... Today she gave me 3 orders, plus the $200 from the show, and that's it. I am happy because it was my only February show, plus an individual order for $117. So at least I did something this month- I guess it's better than nothing. :rolleyes:

1. What is "Last Night's Show..."?

"Last Night's Show..." is a feature on our website where customers can browse and purchase products that were featured on the most recent Pampered Chef live cooking show.

2. How often do you update "Last Night's Show..."?

We update "Last Night's Show..." after every live cooking show, which typically airs on a weekly basis.

3. Can I purchase items from previous "Last Night's Show..." episodes?

Yes, you can purchase items from previous episodes of "Last Night's Show..." as long as they are still available in our inventory.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for items featured on "Last Night's Show..."?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts on items featured on "Last Night's Show..." as a thank you to our loyal customers. Make sure to check our website regularly for any current promotions.

5. Can I watch "Last Night's Show..." if I missed the live broadcast?

Yes, you can watch "Last Night's Show..." anytime on our website under the "Watch" section. Just select the episode you missed and you can watch it at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton