• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Coaching: Strategies for Closing Shows on Time

In summary, the slacker needs to be more consistent with host coaching in order to have their show close on March 31.
pcchris
Silver Member
I am a slacker (kind of) when it comes to host coaching. I know I need to get more consistent, so please no jokes or lectures...I get enough of those from others in my cluster. :p ANYWAY, here's my dilemma, and I hope you can help me. I have a show scheduled for March 31. I hate carrying shows over to the next month! (don't know why, I just do) How much host coaching am I going to need to do with this host to get it into her head that she needs to have this closed that day? Do I need to be more intensive with her, or just let her know when I start the host coaching that her show needs to close that day? help!

sorry - there's another thread on this same matter...didn't see that one before I started this one...oops...never mind. Unless you all want to type in the same answers again...lol!!

Just let her know from the very first call that you will need to close the show that night.

Maybe offer her a gift if she does?

I just tell people that the show has to be closed that night. On the matter of host coaching- I write in my calendar when I need to call each host & about what and make sure it gets done. It has worked this far...

Gillian -- can you share how many calls you make and what they are "about."? I'm a bit of a slacker in this area as well. I typically call them to choose the recipe and see if they have questions. I then call for a final head count. That's about it for me. So, any ideas you have would be GREAT! TIA

Follow the 3 call system. Our new Business Binder has a GREAT checklist along with words to say. It's also on the Printable Materials CD so you can print one for every host.

How Much Host Coaching?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that host coaching is an essential part of a successful party. Here are the five most frequently asked questions about how much host coaching is needed:

1. How often should I contact my host?

We recommend contacting your host at least once a week leading up to the party. This can be through a phone call, text message, email, or social media. It's important to stay in touch and remind them about the party, answer any questions they may have, and offer any assistance they may need.

2. How far in advance should I start host coaching?

The sooner you start host coaching, the better. We suggest reaching out to your host as soon as they book a party with you. This will give you plenty of time to plan and promote the party, and it will also help build a strong relationship with your host.

3. What should I include in my host coaching messages?

Your host coaching messages should include the party date and time, location, and any special offers or promotions. You can also include tips for hosting a successful party, such as inviting friends and family, preparing the space, and setting up a wishlist. Don't forget to also thank your host for booking the party with you!

4. How can I make host coaching fun and engaging?

Host coaching doesn't have to be a chore. Get creative and think of fun ways to keep your host excited about their party. This can include sending them sneak peeks of new products, hosting a virtual party planning session, or offering a prize for the most RSVPs. Remember, the more engaged your host is, the more successful the party will be!

5. Is there such a thing as too much host coaching?

There is a fine line between being helpful and being pushy. We recommend finding a balance and not overwhelming your host with too many messages or calls. It's important to also listen to your host's needs and respect their boundaries. If they are not responding well to your coaching, it's okay to take a step back and give them space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • EmilyinAL