• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Booked off of 2 Other Shows?

In summary, you can only have one past host on a show. If the first host isn't interested in the monthly special, the host coaching teaches you how to switch past hosts.
adeeremom
I think this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Here's my question. I have a host named Tonia book a show off of Ann's show. Then at Shelly's show Tonia booked her show again. This is my question: Can both Ann and Shelly get the host special at Tonia's show since Tonia had booked her show at both parties?

I hope that's not too confusing. Thanks

Did Tonia hold two shows?

No, Tonia booked the same show from two different parties.

I'm not sure I understand....if she booked a show off of one party, why would she book it again at the next show?

I had originally thought she'd be doing two shows until she informed me she was only planning on doing one.

I'm not sure HO would catch it, but she really should only get the benefit from the first show.

rebeccastt said:
I'm not sure HO would catch it, but she really should only get the benefit from the first show.

I agree. Unless the 6 months had passed since the first show & the host wouldn't get the benefit anyway. Only the host & one past host can get the monthly bonus.

Only one past host can get the booking benefit - I guess they'll just have to fight it out to see who gets it! I would guess that it's only fair for the first one she booked off of to get it (unless it's been more than 6 months). Good luck with that one!

You can only have one past host on a show. I have had a guest book a show off of 2 different shows. During host coaching I tell her that the first host is the past host on the show but if that past host isn't interested in the monthly special we switch past hosts. Then after the show I encourage her to hold a follow up catalog show so the other past host can get a booking benefit too. (That second show can be as small as $150 - the purpose it to help her friend - and SHE gets the extra benefit of getting another special!)

Some people feel guilty helping only one friend and just need to be made aware of what is allowed.

Got that rightPP won't even allow you to put in two past host Specials orders anyway. It will always look for another H product number. So if Ann has one in there already, you won't even be able to put another one on for Shelly.

Related to Show Booked off of 2 Other Shows?

1. How can I book a show off of 2 other shows?

To book a show off of 2 other shows, you can reach out to your consultant or host and ask them to schedule a show for you. You can also use the online booking tool on the Pampered Chef website to select the two shows you want to book off of and then request a new show date.

2. Can I book a show off of more than 2 other shows?

Yes, you can book a show off of more than 2 other shows. Our online booking tool allows you to select multiple shows to book off of, making it easy for you to schedule back-to-back shows and maximize your earnings.

3. Is there a limit to how many shows I can book off of?

No, there is no limit to how many shows you can book off of. You can book off of as many shows as you like, as long as you have the availability and resources to fulfill those bookings.

4. Do I need to attend the shows I booked off of in order to book a new show?

No, you do not need to attend the shows you booked off of in order to book a new show. As long as you have been invited as a consultant to the shows you want to book off of, you can use our online booking tool to schedule a new show without physically attending the previous shows.

5. What are the benefits of booking a show off of 2 other shows?

Booking a show off of 2 other shows allows you to maximize your earnings and build your business by reaching out to new potential customers. It also helps you save time and resources by scheduling multiple shows in one booking session. Additionally, it can increase your chances of getting repeat business from satisfied customers who attended the previous shows you booked off of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies