• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Booked Shows: Tips for Confirming Consultant Bookings

In summary, the conversation revolved around how to find out if someone has booked a show with another consultant in the past and wants to do a show with the current consultant. The suggested methods included searching for the host's name, calling the HO for more information, and checking for any spelling variations. It was also mentioned that the booking follows the host, not the consultant. There was a clarification on whether a party booked with one consultant can still count towards the previous host's monthly special purchase. It was confirmed that the booking does follow the host, not the consultant.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How do you find out if someone has booked a show off of someone else?
I had a lady call me today and wants to do a show in Feb. She had a show with another consultant in September, but wants to do this show with me. I searched her name because she wanted to order, but her name isn't listed. I know that she had a show because a friend went to the show. How do I figure out how to get her her discount and how to find out if the consultant booked her off of herself from her previous show?

I would find out the other consultants name, or as much info as you can about her, and call the HO. The person who wants to have the party with you is within her rights to hold it with you.

You may have tried this already but did you do Past host lookup discount on CC for the woman who had a show in September that wants to order from you? Check all spellings too as sometimes for example it could go in as Sandy whatever and somewhere else as Sandra whatever. (just an example). If it still doesn't show you need to find out the things Gail mentioned.

If she was a co-host, you might not find her in the Host look-up. I had a problem like that earlier this year and had to cll HO to get the PHD#

pamperedlinda said:
If she was a co-host, you might not find her in the Host look-up. I had a problem like that earlier this year and had to cll HO to get the PHD#

hmmm.... I've never had a problem finding a co host in the host look up but what I don't get is that they don't send a PHD card for the co host with the orders.

And, Harriet's right. The name could be spelled wrong or the formal name could have been used. The way the system is set up right now, the name has to be an exact match to find it. If you still can't find it call HO - they'll find her even without the consultant name (but that would be easier for HO).

Will they be able to tell me who were the bookings from her show as well?

krzymomof4 said:
Will they be able to tell me who were the bookings from her show as well?

They should. Call and ask.

I had a problem with this because the consultant always has the orders shipped to her. The host lived in a different state than the consultant so I had to look under the consultants state w/ the hosts name.

Okay, I'm a little confused, maybe I am reading too much into the original question. However, can a party booked from another host BUT then uses a different consultant still count towards the previous hosts monthly special purchase? I would think not, because the booking is in P3, not with Pampered Chef.

Dotty said:
Okay, I'm a little confused, maybe I am reading too much into the original question. However, can a party booked from another host BUT then uses a different consultant still count towards the previous hosts monthly special purchase? I would think not, because the booking is in P3, not with Pampered Chef.

If I understand your question, then yes it can. The booking in P3 feed to the HO and whether you hold the show you booked with the same consultant, it doesn't matter, you still booked the show. I've done it several times, especially if the original consultant isn't doing it anymore, or the consultant can't fit them in their schedule. Once you enter the previous host's name in
P3 and look up her PH #, it will allow them to order the monthly special.

Dotty said:

The booking follows the host, not the consultant :)

I had a problem finding a host because the consultant decided to put a middle initial in with her first name. Took me an extra week to find the number because of it. GRRRRR!!!

Wish we could use asterisks when looking up hosts for this reason.

kcjodih said:
The booking follows the host, not the consultant :)

Thanks, I didn't realize that. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Yes the booking follows the host not the consultant. So if someone books a party and then decides to be come a consultant the Past Host can get the host special at the New Consultant's grand opening.

I would call HO. They would be able to tell you for sure. Not all consultants book their hosts off themselves but luckily she can get 2 items at 60% off for a large show in February.

1. How do you find out about new products from Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on new products from Pampered Chef is to sign up for our email newsletter. You can also follow us on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to get the latest updates.

2. How can I find out about upcoming sales and promotions?

Our sales and promotions are constantly changing, so the best way to stay informed is by regularly checking our website or joining our email newsletter. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How do I find out about Pampered Chef events and parties?

You can find out about upcoming Pampered Chef events and parties by checking our website or asking your local consultant. You can also host your own party and invite your friends and family to learn about our products and earn free products for yourself.

4. How do I find out about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab to learn more about the opportunity. You can also contact a local consultant or attend a Pampered Chef event to talk to someone in person and get more information.

5. How can I find out about the ingredients and nutritional information of Pampered Chef products?

Our website provides detailed information about the ingredients and nutritional information of our products. You can also contact our customer service team for more information. Additionally, many of our products have labels on the packaging with this information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ashleypc