• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials: Book Multiple Parties & Get Rewarded!

In summary, host specials are rewards that hosts can earn by booking multiple parties with Pampered Chef. These rewards include free products, discounts, and other exclusive items based on the total sales from all of their parties. While booking multiple parties can increase the rewards, hosts can still earn specials by hosting just one party. The qualifications for host specials include being a host and booking and holding a party, with the possibility of earning additional rewards for booking multiple parties within a specific time period. In most cases, host specials can be combined with other offers and promotions, but it's best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for any specific restrictions.
ivebeen4given
Ok here I go again...

people book off of a party and host in the same month, the original host can get the host special for that month at each party whether it is 1 time or 5 times. The only limit is 2 host specials per party.

Is this correct???

Just want to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

Yes...and the 2 host specials per party ONLY applies to this month. Normally it is one.

In Febuary they are limited to 2 host specials per party. Most months it is only 1. And yes, they can have as many parties booked off theirs for a particular month.

well by the two host specials i meant that only 2 people (host and past host) can get the host special you cant have 3 people getting it

ivebeen4given said:
Ok here I go again...

people book off of a party and host in the same month, the original host can get the host special for that month at each party whether it is 1 time or 5 times. The only limit is 2 host specials per party.

Is this correct???

Just want to make sure I am doing everything correctly.
I think you mean 2 host specials per show - one for the host and one for the host the show was booked from.

That is correct.

ivebeen4given said:
well by the two host specials i meant that only 2 people (host and past host) can get the host special you cant have 3 people getting it

Yes, correct.

What are host specials and how do they work?

Host specials are rewards that hosts can earn by booking multiple parties with Pampered Chef. When a host books and holds multiple parties, they can earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the total sales from all of their parties.

Do I have to book multiple parties to receive host specials?

While booking multiple parties will give you access to additional rewards, you can still earn host specials by hosting just one party. The more parties you book, the greater the rewards will be.

What are some examples of host specials?

Some examples of host specials include free products, discounted products, and host-exclusive items. The specific rewards may vary depending on the total sales from the parties and any ongoing promotions.

How do I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must be a host and book and hold a party. You can then earn additional rewards by booking and holding multiple parties within a certain time period. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information about the specific qualifications and rewards.

Can I combine host specials with other offers?

In most cases, host specials can be combined with other offers and promotions. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific restrictions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies