• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice on Hosting a Catalog Show and Getting Orders?

In summary, if your 4th show gets postponed, you should contact your host and apologize, then work together to reschedule the show. Your sales will still count towards your commission and you can still earn host rewards. If you already placed an order for products, you can either hold onto them or return them for a refund. Your customers can still place orders for the postponed show and they will be credited to your show once it takes place.
emo812
I'm a new consultant and my 30 days are up on the 28th!! My 4th show just postponed on me. Help!!! Anyhow, the only thing I thought of to do is to host a catalog show myself. Any advice on how I should go about getting people to order? I was thinking about making a flyer w/discontinued items and sending out so people can order from my website. I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions are welcome!!

:eek:

That's what I had to do. I sent order forms to my BF's work to get some orders, plus started asking some of my kids' friends mom too. Also there's some threads on pampering a business this may work as well.

I've been e-mailing people all morning. I'll have to try that pampering a business thing. I saw a flyer on here yesterday about it. Thanks for the tip!! At least there is stuff that I wanted to buy so I can add to the show if I need to.

Related to Need Advice on Hosting a Catalog Show and Getting Orders?

1. What should I do if my 4th show gets postponed?

If your 4th show gets postponed, the first thing you should do is contact your host and apologize for any inconvenience. Then, work with your host to reschedule the show for a later date that works for both of you.

2. Will my sales still count towards my commission if my 4th show gets postponed?

Yes, your sales will still count towards your commission, even if your 4th show gets postponed. As long as the show eventually takes place, the sales will be credited to your account.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my 4th show gets postponed?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your 4th show gets postponed. As long as the show eventually takes place, your host will still be eligible for the rewards based on the total sales from the show.

4. What if I already placed an order for products for my 4th show and it gets postponed?

If you already placed an order for products for your 4th show and it gets postponed, you can either hold onto the products until the rescheduled date or return them for a refund. Contact your consultant for more information on the return process.

5. Will my customers still be able to order from my 4th show if it gets postponed?

Yes, your customers will still be able to order from your 4th show even if it gets postponed. You can either take orders online or through your consultant, and the orders will be credited to your show once it takes place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wildrose4420
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathy Kiesow
Replies
Views
Jillybill
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies